JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   I have to ask.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2677033-i-have-to-ask.html)

*Kiliki* September 6th, 2013 06:37 AM

I have to ask....

do any of you watch or read Game of Thrones??

I had heard about it for a long time now...and never really cared to watch it until my neighbor was telling me how good it was so I tried it out...and LOVED IT!!!! I am now reading the books since season 3 is over...I am not yet up to season 3 in the books....half way through the second book now...I am excited to get to the last book so I know what happens before season 4 starts LOL

joonzgurl September 6th, 2013 07:20 AM

Re: I have to ask....

I haven't, I am not sure what channel it is on. I guess I could watch it online, but the problem is we live in the middle of nowhere and our internet is satelllite internet, you can't watch anything without it having to spool. Really annoying to wait for something to load every few minutes!

*Kiliki* September 6th, 2013 08:31 AM

its on HBO :)

Amaranth Dhanya September 6th, 2013 08:43 AM

Heard much about it, would like to see the show eventually. Not read the books.

stresswife September 8th, 2013 06:03 PM

Dh has read all the books and is currently on the latest one, He got me the box set of the first 4 for our anniversary a couple years ago, I Haven't read the 4th yet though and we LOVE the series.. we just turned out HBO off but once the new season comes back on we'll turn it back on just for that show lol

*Kiliki* September 9th, 2013 04:38 AM

LOL yeah we turn HBO on and off for True Blood and now for GoT :) but dh doesn't watch GoT just me and my neighbor haha

youngwoman September 9th, 2013 07:01 AM

I am almost done the second book, have about 25 pages left. We don't have cable so I haven't seen the series, but I'd like to eventually check them out on DVD. The books are sooo good!

Cassie.S September 9th, 2013 07:38 AM

I haven't read the books but LOVE the show!

*Kiliki* September 10th, 2013 05:21 AM

I dunno if we are gonna be able to watch either show next year as we plan on cancelling our dish once the contract is up (end of this month) it just too much money for just a few shows that we actually watch...most of which we can find online or watch on Hulu if we get that....the only problem being HBO LOL....ohhh well....I'll survive being a year behind LOL I've read all the books for True Blood (not that its ANYTHING like the show but still) and I will have read all of GoT (which seems to be sticking to the books) so at least I will know what is going on somewhat LOL