JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stay At Home Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/)
-   -   what's up for the weekend? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f110-stay-home-mommies/2686514-whats-up-for-weekend.html)

stresswife October 17th, 2013 11:51 AM

what's up for the weekend?

do you have any weekend plans?

we do, tomorrow we'll go get the kids then we're doing a "ghost hunt" I'm making dum dum suckers look like little ghosts and then hiding them and the kids all get to find 5. Saturday we're going to a pumpkin patch and doing photos and let the kids each get a little pumpkin to decorate and sunday before we take the kids back home we're making Halloween cookies, I got some Halloween cookie cutters yesterday.
and in between all that of course watch football:)

*Kiliki* October 17th, 2013 03:45 PM

Re: what's up for the weekend?

4 day weekend here for the girls...Raianna is at her friends house right now to spend the night...Elyse has ballet tomorrow night, Helenas last soccer game is Sunday....other than that cleaning....some more cooking....ummm trying to get the yard/animals ready for winter

Heidijens1 October 17th, 2013 10:22 PM

Friday, probably have kids help me get some cleaning done. Sat nothing really planned. Sunday my girls are in a children's program at church. I will probably go see them perform and then come home. I feel great but I'm not sure I'll want to have my 2 week old baby around that many people who are going to want to see him for very long, there was a 6 week old baby that died of whooping cough here last year and I really don't want to risk exposing my baby to that.

acupofjoe October 17th, 2013 11:29 PM

Work as usual and want to clean the house.

*Kiliki* October 18th, 2013 07:56 AM

Elyse is gonna have her friend spend the night tonight as well...

CrunchyMommaTo2 October 18th, 2013 08:40 AM

Dh is tearing down and replacing our deck tomorrow. I will be making ds's Halloween costume tomorrow. Sunday is church, grocery shopping, and then just hanging out.

joonzgurl October 19th, 2013 07:25 PM

Not much happening here, today we had to drive to town (35 miles) so I could go to the hospital and have a non-stress-test. (baby looks good and placenta is still functioning well). We took Avery out for ice cream.

Seems as though she is not feeling well though :( she slept really poorly last night and was pretty crabby today. Hope she sleeps better tonight.

Tomorrow... I don't think we have any plans. honestly I was hoping to be in the hospital having a baby.

Heidijens1 October 20th, 2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joonzgurl (Post 27746786)
Not much happening here, today we had to drive to town (35 miles) so I could go to the hospital and have a non-stress-test. (baby looks good and placenta is still functioning well). We took Avery out for ice cream.

Seems as though she is not feeling well though :( she slept really poorly last night and was pretty crabby today. Hope she sleeps better tonight.

Tomorrow... I don't think we have any plans. honestly I was hoping to be in the hospital having a baby.

I hope your baby comes soon!