JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   OT but please remember Grier in your prayers!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/1514239-ot-but-please-remember-grier-your-prayers.html)

Dacontay4 April 9th, 2009 12:52 PM

OT but please remember Grier in your prayers!!

My baby is 13 months old, she's been running a fever today but a few hours ago she just started vomiting very bloody vomit, and a fair amount of blood in diarrhea, she was screaming, like she was in excruciating pain! Dh took her to the hospital, no idea whats wrong with her yet, I've gotten no update. This is the THIRD TIME something like this has happened...not exactly this but similar...the second time, back in November, she was in the hospital for a week and underwent 2 surgeries. But we REALLY thought we had her issues under control! So this has to be something new! :cry: I wanna hold my baby right now so bad!

momof8lopez April 9th, 2009 01:02 PM

Re: OT but please remember Grier in your prayers!!

Oh my god, I pray everything is O.K. with her. hopefully they got her pain under control immediately upon arival. I hope you hear something soon...

Brittanie April 9th, 2009 01:50 PM

Oh that's got to be so terrifying!! Prayers to her for healing, and prayers to you for peace!! I hope you hear back soon!

LaLaLa1 April 9th, 2009 04:14 PM

she will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything's alright. :dothug:

Dacontay4 April 9th, 2009 06:29 PM

Thank you all for the T&P, I don't have much of an update, they haven't really done anything yet, but Dave said they'd be there overnight at the least. Usually it's me that stays with them when they are at the hospital! I wish I were there now :( It was a milk protein allergy that sent her there last time, but she has had nothing with casein in the remotest form since then so it really scares me that either they were wrong about the casein or it is something else! Update when I get one

claire1979 April 9th, 2009 11:54 PM

oh no hun im so sory i hope she makes a speedy recovery thoughts and prayers for u all! x

~Laurie~ April 10th, 2009 07:51 AM

You are all in my thoughts and prayers! :dothug:

liz bevan April 11th, 2009 01:39 AM

You are in my thoughts and prayers
:dothug::dothug:

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy April 12th, 2009 09:04 PM

I am just getting to this now?
any updates!!!???!!!!

T&P are with you

claire1979 April 13th, 2009 12:24 AM

any news hun been thinking of ur family x

Dacontay4 April 13th, 2009 12:37 AM

Well her colon is damaged, slight anemia. Dr. told me it looks like Crohn's disease. She's so little though... So they want us to go to a pediatric gastroenterologist but insurance won't cover the one thats a half hour away, so we have to drive 3 hours to the nearest one. But testing and surgery if thats what it comes to, we'll be there a week at least. And I'm still on bed rest, and dh is going back to work on thursday, he can't miss any more work! I have my u/s appt on Thursday and I'll find out then if I can get off bed rest, but we really need to get Grier to the pgi before then, so I'm calling my dr tomorrow to try and move up my appt. I really hope i'm off bed rest because...it kind of seems impossible otherwise. My brother will accompany us so that will help, but not the most 'restful' of bed rests.

BakingMommy April 13th, 2009 06:26 AM

Oh this just sounds like it is a really tough time for you! I'm so sorry! I will be thinking of your little Grier AND you and the little one you're carrying. *BIG HUGS*