JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   His little face (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/1541323-his-little-face.html)

heathernoel April 29th, 2009 05:20 PM

His little face

I love every mm of that little face. Both of their faces. Marshall was Joe. Scary...eerie similarities. I adored him.

Jonah is the perfect mesh of Joe and I...perfect little mouth, little tongue...

Is it wrong that I love his little eyes...anencephelactic or not? He is so beautiful...

rebeccabaltimore and more April 29th, 2009 05:31 PM

Re: His little face

No, it is not wrong. I love every inch of my Ethan, even his big belly (where all the damage was). I miss his little feet and hands most of all.

I'm sorry your boys are not with you.

claire1979 April 30th, 2009 03:04 AM

of course its not wrong hun its pure love im just sorry they are not with hun :dothug:

lunarmagic April 30th, 2009 06:36 AM

It is definitely not wrong! We see pieces of ourselves in our babies. And they are OUR babies. Jonah was such a beautiful little boy and you are his mama.

dotcomkari May 1st, 2009 08:35 PM

No it isn't wrong..
I still.. 9 years later.. can see my daughters face clearly in my head. Her perfect chocolate brown eyes.. and those midnight black curls.. her eyes just seemed to stare right into my soul saying.. "everything is ok mommy:.. *sigh*..

LaLaLa1 May 1st, 2009 09:07 PM

I could've sworn I posted in here already. weird.

it is not wrong at all to love every single inch of your baby boys. They are absolutely beautiful. I'm just sorry you don't get to have them in your arms :(

I am in love with every single part of Katrina. She was absolutely perfect in every single way (expect she wasn't breathing - the most important part :( ).

eta: I love the new siggy, Heather!

mommy4micandella May 1st, 2009 09:45 PM

nope not wrong, they are both beautiful

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy May 2nd, 2009 10:58 AM

exactly as everyone else stated - not wrong - your boys are your boys and are beautiful!

laurakatee May 2nd, 2009 07:44 PM

No it's not wrong! While the pic in my siggy is my favorite edited pic of Logan, I would much rather stare at his unedited ones (peeling, badly damaged skin, swollen head and all).

Thinking of you lots.

Brittanie May 2nd, 2009 08:29 PM

Okay, I swear I already responded to this!

I'm like Laura, I'd rather look at the untouched pictures of Cora. Your children are your children, and are beautiful no matter what their physical condition. He is beautiful, because he is your son. I look at him, and I see a beautiful angel.