JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   I can't do it, girls..I just can't (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/1570084-i-cant-do-girls-i-just-cant.html)

heathernoel May 21st, 2009 02:47 PM

I can't do it, girls..I just can't

I'm feeling it now. I can't do it. I can't eulogize one of my kids again. I want my baby. Brain or no brain. Deaf, blind, immobile...I want him....why can't I have him? His service is on Saturday, and I don't think I'll make it.

My babies are in urns.

:cry: I want my boys back. Please. Just 5 minutes. I want to smell them again, hold them...rock them. Please? Oh, Please?!

edited *******************sorry...I was feeling really low

AliciaF May 21st, 2009 04:01 PM

Re: I can't do it, girls..I just can't

I am so, so sorry :(

~Laurie~ May 21st, 2009 04:15 PM

I am so sorry, Heather. I honestly don't know what to say except it isn't fair. You should have both of your boys with you. :dothugs:

SimplyJenalee May 21st, 2009 04:50 PM

I am sooo sorry. This sucks so bad for us. Life just isn't fair. I will be thinking about you lots on Saturday. :dothug:

rebeccabaltimore and more May 21st, 2009 06:22 PM

This should never have happened. I don't know how to make it better. I wish someone could fix it.

liz bevan May 21st, 2009 06:33 PM

I am so sorry heather.
:dothug::dothug::dothug::dothug:

BellaBellski May 21st, 2009 06:56 PM

I am so so sorry hun :dothug: I wish I had the words to say to take all of your pain away :( :(
It's not fair :(

claire1979 May 21st, 2009 11:18 PM

awww heather im so sorry hun there is nothing we can do or say to help and it s h i t i wish i could hug u hun :dothug: i will be thinking of u and your boys on saturday.

LaLaLa1 May 21st, 2009 11:32 PM

I'm so sorry Heather. There are just no words :(

:dothug: You know we'll all be thinking of you on Saturday.

heathernoel May 22nd, 2009 03:57 AM

All I have so far is "God in His infinite mercy took Jonah before the rest of you could know this funny but gentle spirit. Jonah had a sense of humor, finding his sisters' hands, and Mommy's hip bones as great target practice. But he was gentle, too. When Mommy cried because he was to die, I got subtle, soft kicks, almost as if to say, "I know, Mommy, but you love me. I"ll be ok".

lex1078 May 22nd, 2009 05:09 AM

I'm so sorry. I wish I could be with you during this time to give you the shoulder you need to cry on, scream at and beat on. My thoughts & prayers are with you now, tomorrow and forever.

MrsPoe May 22nd, 2009 07:15 AM

I am just now reading this and I wanted you to know that I don't think you should ever appologize for feeling so low. This is not an easy time and you are allowed to feel everything you are feeling. I like what you have so far and I am sure it won't matter what you say, it will be beautiful. I wish you didn't have to do this. I wish you had both of your boys here with you. HUGS. I am thinking of you and your family.

Brittanie May 22nd, 2009 07:42 AM

I agree with Rhonda, don't apologize. You DO NOT have to be strong right now. Especially not here. You can be weak here. We'll hold you up as best we can.

I desperately wish I could be there on Saturday. Your words so far bring tears to my eyes. SO beautiful. I hate that you have to do this again.

:dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

Deb May 22nd, 2009 07:47 AM

Oh Heather, I'm so so sorry hon. I wish I could take away your pain. Never ever apologize. You have every right to feel every single emotion you have.

:dothug: :dothug: :dothug: