JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   So angry. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/1680054-so-angry.html)

Brittanie August 22nd, 2009 06:53 PM

So angry.

It just sucks.

:cry:

LadybugMT August 22nd, 2009 06:57 PM

Re: So angry.

I am feeling the same way today!! Why do bad things keep happening?? I don't get it

LaLaLa1 August 22nd, 2009 07:00 PM

This is so upsetting :cry:

Why does it seem as if so many of the stillbirth girls who have been dealt with so much **** with losing a baby have to deal with so much other **** all the time too. I am F - ing pissed and am so sad for Laurie and her family.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

LadybugMT August 22nd, 2009 07:06 PM

My heart is breaking for them. I can't even imagine what she is going through. It is such BS that these things can't be prevented. It shouldn't happen to anyone let alone twice or mutiple times.

BakingMommy August 22nd, 2009 07:29 PM

Yeah I know. When I saw Laurie had posted an update before I read it I literally got anxiety butterflies in my stomache. Then I tried to tell myself there's no way it happened again. It was just a scare. Then when I read what it said I got goosebumps and I was just inshock. How is she going to get through this? It has been so hard for Heather. And now Laurie has to go through it too. How much can a mother's heart break???

grlpisces August 22nd, 2009 07:59 PM

I saw Brittanie's post on FB before I saw Bonnie's and my heart started pounding right out of my chest. I "ran" right over here and just put my hand over my mouth and kept repeating "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" over and over.

How can this be. Just ... how the fugg can this be?! I am at such a loss for words, thoughts ... just all of it.

silver11princess August 22nd, 2009 08:02 PM

All I can do is cry. I will never understand why these things happen. I just don't get it. And I absolutely hate that this happens. I can't stop crying. It's just not fair.

Brittanie August 22nd, 2009 08:20 PM

Barb, I saw Bonnie's fb post before I saw Laurie's update and did the exact same thing.

Tears have been flowing freely this evening.

rebeccabaltimore and more August 22nd, 2009 08:24 PM

I just can't stop thinking about little Declan.

Brittanie August 22nd, 2009 08:38 PM

The thing that makes me most angry is that Laurie's going to blame herself for not storming the hospital and making them listen to her. When she shouldn't have HAD to. They should have done more in the first place!

liz bevan August 22nd, 2009 10:25 PM

I just don't understand why this had to happen again.
It's very unfair. My heart goes out to all the ladies
:dothug::dothug::dothug:

claire1979 August 23rd, 2009 12:44 AM

i have been doing ok and now im so freaking upset i feel like i need a big cry im so upset for her

Aeterna August 23rd, 2009 06:40 AM

I don't know Laurie, but I've been crying a lot this morning. I wanted so much for it to be nothing, for him to be okay. But she knew something wasn't right. You just know. I'm so heartbroken for them.

Another lady in a different pregnancy/birth loss forum I visit experienced two losses. I believe one was near term and her second was at 28 weeks. Another mama lost her baby that was born premature and had a stillbirth. I just couldn't believe it.

Gayle August 23rd, 2009 06:48 AM

I feel the same way. Why did this have to happen to her again. I really hate it for her. But I really dont understand her dr. not doing something when she first said something. That what they are there for. When we have problems they are suppose to listen and takes us seriously. Poor Laurie. My heart and prayers are with her and her family today. :dothug:

BakingMommy August 23rd, 2009 09:14 AM

I am really peeved about the doctors too. And I agree...it's as if they made her feel stupid and like she was just worrying for no reason and her only option was the ER. And even though obviously something was wrong, you still sort of get the feeling you're being looked at like "come on already" if you keep going. They should have listened to her. They should have given her an ultrasound the other day when she needed it. It's ******* ridiculous!!!!!! And it is NOT her fault! This is so upsetting...Laurie was actually in my dream last night when I was sleeping. Ugh!!!!! I just hope they get all the comfort they need today and i nthe days to come.

lunarmagic August 23rd, 2009 09:18 AM

I just keep thinking about Laurie and her husband today, and little Declan. I feel like I'm in shock.

I read Bonnie's update on FB and started panicking thinking she MUST be talking about another Laurie.... I ran over here and felt slammed with a wall. I saw her post about being concerned but I thought for SURE the doctor would just confirm that everything was okay. I just CANNOT believe she's going through this again, I just want to cry for her.

It's not FAIR. I know it's not fair, I know life's not fair, but ***!!!!! This is the best group of girls I've ever known and we keep getting the short end of the ****** stick, *** gives!!!!

And her doctor not seeing her for two friggin weeks is RIDICULOUS. I realize that she was early on, that there's not a lot they can do, but come ON now. When a mother is upset, they need to see her NOW. I don't care what they think. If nothing's wrong then the mother feels better; if something's wrong then maybe they can DO something about it. Oh it makes me angry.

Brittanie August 23rd, 2009 12:15 PM

Bonnie, I dreamed about Laurie too.

I'm so unbelievably angry. I want to go kick someone. My sister and I both think a malpractice suit should be filed. I wish I could do it for her, so she wouldn't have to think about it.

Gah.

LauraG August 23rd, 2009 05:58 PM

My heart sank when I read her first post and I was hoping to come back and read everything was fine. I feel so angry for her. You shouldn't have to beg your doctor for help.