JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   Happy Birthday to Eli (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/2087969-happy-birthday-to-eli.html)

MeganMomof5 August 29th, 2010 09:22 PM

Happy Birthday to Eli

Happy Birthday to Eli!!! I hope your doing good today Carrie...I've been thinking of you both today :)

claire1979 August 30th, 2010 01:06 AM

Re: Happy Birthday to Eli

happy birthday little man, hugs hun (())

noworries August 30th, 2010 07:57 AM

Thanks ladies. It was a bittersweet day. I felt kind of bad at first that I didn't have anything planned specifically because I had been so busy with Isaac but we ended up just talking about Eli and how we were feeling and we looked at pictures and went through the things we have that are Eli's and it was really good. A lot of tears were shed and we still miss Eli terribly but we look forward to the day when we will see him again and can spend an eternity getting to know him.
We had a few people remember Eli but I felt like most people thought we should be over his loss now since Isaac is here. They just don't get that Eli can't be replaced. He is our son and we will always miss him.

DIANA092778 August 30th, 2010 08:44 AM

Happy Bday Eli! You will always be in all our Hearts and prayers!!

Carrie I Know that angels play together in heaven and I know that all of our angels made sure Eli had a very good and special bday Celebrated in heaven!

I knowwhat you mean by people thinking you should be over your loss of Eli but you will never get over it.It is just gets easier is what I always tell people!
You are so right no one can replace Eli!
But enjoy that little bundle of joy you just had we all know Eli will be in a special place in your heart never forgotten! I will never forget any of our angels they all hold a place in my heart forever!

Brittanie August 30th, 2010 10:15 AM

sorry I missed this!! :dothug:

I'm glad you took some time out for Eli. I find it good, and in a bittersweet way, to do things like that for Cora too.

Happy birthday Eli!

HopefulMommy81 August 30th, 2010 11:28 AM

Happy Birthday (belated) to Eli and I'm glad y'all had a good day remembering him and talking about him. I know what you mean about people thinking you should be "over" it- it hasn't been as long for us but I feel like people already think we should be moving on. I truly believe Eli is watching over you and your family and is happy to see his little brother giving you so much joy.

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy August 30th, 2010 12:46 PM

Aww happy birthday little guy.

Im the opposite, my family thinks I should still be devastated almost incapacitated. I don't get why its wrong of me to be strong and move on. We all deal in our own way.

helen123 August 30th, 2010 12:47 PM

Happy Birthday, little guy!

Delekatala August 30th, 2010 07:08 PM

I am a little late, but happy birthday Eli. I am glad you got to go through photos and remember him, i think we all need that sometimes.