JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   Broken Heart (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/2131951-broken-heart.html)

liz bevan October 14th, 2010 11:35 AM

Broken Heart

I am so broken right now. We have been trying to get pregnant since January and still don't have our rainbow baby. One of my friends is pregnant and is pregnant with a boy and I am so jealous. I don't think it is fair. I just don't know how to get through this.

Mom 2 Avery October 14th, 2010 01:59 PM

Re: Broken Heart

My little sister is delivering baby #5 today(ages 8, 3,2,1 and Jr. coming today)....and I still wait for one that I get to keep!!! Neither of them are employed. They all live with my grandmother...who gives everything to take care of the little ones...Life is so unfair!!!!

MamaAbie October 14th, 2010 03:23 PM

I'm sorry hon. Hang in there. I am 34 weeks with what I hope to be my rainbow baby. It's been a little over 8 years since my stillbirth. I've seen countless friends and family have a whole mess of kids in between. I know it's heartbreaking =(

helen123 October 14th, 2010 07:54 PM

I'm so sorry.
:dothug:

LaLaLa1 October 15th, 2010 03:08 PM

I am so sorry Liz :(

I don't know why life is so cruel sometimes....and especially to the best.

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy October 15th, 2010 04:20 PM

((HUGS))

i am sorry your having a rough go - it does get easier - but I hate pregnancies as well - even after having two babies since Rebecca

Elsa October 15th, 2010 09:06 PM

You're absolutely right, it's not fair at all. I wish I could make things better for you.

liz bevan October 15th, 2010 10:14 PM

Thanks everyone :)
My biggest fear is that we wont end up having any living children

Hopefully my fears do not come true

Brittanie October 16th, 2010 12:26 PM

I truly hope that that isn't so for you Liz. You are such a wonderful person and you are going to be a great mom to a wonderfully lucky rainbow baby.

DIANA092778 October 16th, 2010 04:29 PM

I am Sorry hun! I know how you feel though my husband and I have been trying for 8 years and we were super excited when we got pregnant with Evan and then to lose him at full term! Then we lost Emma in March and have been trying since then with no success in the mean time 5 of my coworkers all have gotten pregnant and my cousin is due in March!
Sometimes life is not fair!!
Keept your faith

PameŁa October 20th, 2010 06:20 AM

:grouphug: I'm so sorry hun. It's so hard to try and understand.

I hope you get your rainbow baby soon hun.

LaLaLa1 October 20th, 2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liz bevan (Post 21846833)
Thanks everyone :)
My biggest fear is that we wont end up having any living children

Hopefully my fears do not come true

I know you will have a living baby one day, Liz. I can truly feel it in my heart. I think of you and pray often that you will bring your rainbow baby into this world one day soon.