JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Stillbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/)
-   -   how are you ladies? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f198-stillbirth/2326942-how-you-ladies.html)

claire1979 May 14th, 2011 01:32 AM

how are you ladies?

its been so quiet in here (hoping thats a good thing?)

check in when you can <3

Brittanie May 16th, 2011 11:41 AM

Re: how are you ladies?

I've been really tired lately and not spending a lot of time online. Speaking of, I'm going to go crash on the couch and try to take a nap! lol

EmG May 16th, 2011 11:54 AM

I've been lurking occasionally, but I'm not online much. I've been trying to keep myself busy and make it through May.

noworries May 17th, 2011 08:26 AM

I'm here. I've been super busy with my etsy store lately so I have pretty much been chained to my sewing machine. :)

austinmommy3 May 17th, 2011 08:31 AM

Horrible. Makenzie's Angelversary is tomorrow. It's the first year I can't go back where she is buried because of problems with my kidneys. I usually do okay every year, but this year I am a mess, I feel like I am letting her down and just basically am in tears all the time.

lex1078 May 17th, 2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittanie (Post 23908763)
I've been really tired lately and not spending a lot of time online. Speaking of, I'm going to go crash on the couch and try to take a nap! lol

Exactly!!

ChristyRVT May 19th, 2011 08:05 AM

Not great. Mary's due date is getting closer every day. I can't seem to get my head around the fact that I should still be pregnant but I'm not. We're trying to buy a house and it seems there are roadblocks everywhere we turn. I'm exhausted and sick of feeling like my life is turning into a series of one major disappointment after another.

rebeccabaltimore and more May 19th, 2011 05:38 PM

I'm at my breaking point. Overwhelmed at home and work, Grant got diagnosed with allergies and asthma this morning, and every time I give him his treatment I have flashbacks to when he was in the NICU and really sick. I'm lonely and feel isolated. My anniversary is tomorrow and I don't even care. I have a big night planned Saturday night, Grant is going to sleep over my IL's, I was so excited to have my very first night away from him, and now I'm going to worry about my IL's having to do his treatments, he's not handling them well. And I started spotting, so I'll have AF by Saturday, so what's the ******* point.

Oh, and Grant's former nanny had a stillborn daughter earlier in the week. Naturally I have been supporting her, but that's hard on me.

lunarmagic May 19th, 2011 07:19 PM

For me the silence is a good thing. I'm just feeling pretty happy in general and enjoying having Kate around. Very busy preparing for her birthday.

Much hugs to those who are struggling. :(

helen123 May 20th, 2011 09:02 PM

Still here but rarely post since mostly busy or tired.