JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f52-teen-mommies-and-mommies-to/)
-   -   Forever was shorter then i thought </3 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f52-teen-mommies-and-mommies-to/2478263-forever-shorter-then-i-thought-3-a.html)

bellasmom18 January 20th, 2012 01:49 PM

Forever was shorter then i thought </3

Well apparently now im going to be raising Arrabella on my own and shes not even born yet. Now ex-fiance made something so small into a huge deal and i wasnt even arguing with him and it caused him to decide hes done with me. So much for "i love u two so much i never want to lose you." Bunch of bs, im so fed up. Im not even crying about it, im just pissed off. Now its us two on our own. What am i going to do? I never wanted her to be without her father like i was. I didnt have either parent around.

3Kendra3 January 20th, 2012 02:09 PM

Re: Forever was shorter then i thought </3

Maybe he just needed some space. I do hope nothing but the best for you and your daughter though.

~ Jade ~ January 20th, 2012 02:11 PM

I agree with Kendra, maybe he just needs some space, I went this phase with Scott at the end of last year and it turned out we just needed our space, although it was different for us as Penny was already here.

I hope everything works out for you hun x

bellasmom18 January 20th, 2012 02:47 PM

yeah well i love how he decides this when we have a baby girl coming in 2 weeks. im sure its not space...its actually over and now im kinda glad because i just cant stand him with the stupid fights and him always blowing everything out of proportion.

~ Jade ~ January 20th, 2012 02:58 PM

Honestly hun, men have the worst timing out lol. He might just of freaked out at the realisation that he's going to be a daddy in 2 weeks, it takes some guys a while to realise the responsibitly that comes with a baby, maybe in a few days time when yous have both cooled down yous could talk it over.

2Corinthians10:4 January 20th, 2012 03:26 PM

Off topic but I thought you said your due date was January 17th? I would think she would be making her appearance in a few days rather than 2 weeks, unless you mean that is your induction date?

Back on topic though, I am sure he just needs his space. Becoming a parent so young is stressful for him too. I bet he is scared with her coming so soon and it is making him more irritable.

bellasmom18 January 20th, 2012 05:13 PM

Yeah that was supposed to be it but when i had gone in because of my regular contractions and being in labor they stopped it because they said its not time. That even if Jan 17th is right and Feb 12th is wrong they cnt change it anyways and no he has a son who was born 5 yrs ago so ik its not that.

iSarcastic January 20th, 2012 06:18 PM

Sounds like he just needs some space. Stress of a new baby can be extremely difficult on guys and they handle everything differently. If he decides he isn't interested in being involved, then you just have to grow up and do what you have to do as a mother and raise the child to the best of your abilities.

2Corinthians10:4 January 20th, 2012 07:10 PM

So your due date is actually February 12th? It's kind of strange for doctors to be an entire month off...

briena January 20th, 2012 07:15 PM

Hopefully he comes around...

CO Mommy January 21st, 2012 05:49 AM

Some men freak out near the time baby is suppose to arrive.

Chea.Mo January 22nd, 2012 11:42 PM

I would be freaking out if I had a dr who had gotten my due date an entire month off.

Nekinna2402 January 24th, 2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chea.Mo (Post 25507614)
I would be freaking out if I had a dr who had gotten my due date an entire month off.

This.

I have a hard time seeing how any doctor could be that off?

bellasmom18 January 25th, 2012 09:42 AM

yeah my doc said its possible. and now i have a scheduled c section.

Chea.Mo January 25th, 2012 01:33 PM

What do you have a scheduled csection for? What is the date?

2Corinthians10:4 January 25th, 2012 01:40 PM

Why is he scheduling a c-section if this is your first baby? Is it breech or transverse? Do you have placenta previa?

2pinks&ablue January 25th, 2012 05:31 PM

Yeah, how come he's just going ahead and scheduling a section? When you still have 3 weeks until your EDD?

CO Mommy January 25th, 2012 06:43 PM

Sooo he stops your labor a week ago only to schedule to cut you open shortly after? Please..get a new doctor. Please.

bellasmom18 January 26th, 2012 10:53 AM

My hips are too small for my baby to get through. Also im still supposedly only 37 weeks and 5 days and they are doing it the start of my 39th week. This is exactly what they did to my mother in law. She went into labor early and so they used the drug to stop it, then when it came time for her due date the baby didnt want to come out so they made her get a c-section. And if it was my doc that was actually at the hospital when i had went he would have let me give birth then and he would never schedule a c-section but hes out so i gotta see whos in the office.

CO Mommy January 26th, 2012 01:50 PM

They told me the exact same thing..and I delivered an 8lbs 14.9oz baby boy vaginally. Again JMO, but a second opinion never hurt.