JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Teen Mommies Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/)
-   -   Monday :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/2168086-monday.html)

briena November 22nd, 2010 06:14 AM

Monday :)

What are your plans for today?

What are your plans for this week?

What are you excited about right now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your plans for today? This morning I have a job interview for volunteering, then school right after, then I have to go downtown and sort out some custody paperwork for DK, then she has dance and then I'm going to get some homework done and RELAX.

What are your plans for this week? Lots of school, lots of homework, hanging out with the kids. The usual! On Wednesday I have to lead the counsel session in my group counselling class, so not looking forward to that lol.

What are you excited about right now? Honestly, Christmas at this point , school is so stressful right now lol.

beckii November 22nd, 2010 07:31 AM

Re: Monday :)

What are your plans for today? - Chilling at my sister's for her birthday!! I told her I'd clean out her car cause I bought the kids powdered donuts & they made a mess :P & then I think our friend is stopping by her place, then I got to do a Physiology assignment & pick up my kid ^_^

What are your plans for this week? - Schoolwork, studying & spending time with my favourites - sister, nephews & daughter :wub:

What are you excited about right now? - My sister's due Dec. 24th, but she'll be going sooner!!! School is finished for the term Dec. 9 so I have the whole month of December to relax & prepare for next term ^_^

Nikki. November 22nd, 2010 08:59 PM

What are your plans for today? Had my 37 week check up.

What are your plans for this week? Try to clean... Maybe put up some Christmas decorations. Have a baby?

What are you excited about right now? Baby, kind of. I'm more scared :lol:

LisanAndy November 23rd, 2010 09:59 AM

What are your plans for today? Cleaning, cooking, taking care of Rylie (has a fever), taking care of my other 2 munchkins. I need to run to the store later to get a few things

What are your plans for this week? Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas

What are you excited about right now? Turkey Day, putting up decorations, continuing to lose weight, feeling confident that we've completed our family (unless God has other plans we're unaware of :lol:), Christmas shopping...

beckii November 23rd, 2010 11:03 AM

I didn't realize I'd already posted to this :shhh: