JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Teen Mommies Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/)
-   -   ok seriously ***? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/2187628-ok-seriously.html)

beckii December 12th, 2010 12:35 PM

ok seriously ***?

sooo my ex (Mikayla's dad), thinks that he can fly by me without me realizing what he's done - he frigging bought an xbox, the new one, & now he plans on getting a 52 inch TV - after he just bought a 36 or something, && he has a Wii, & a PS3 already!!! like, ***? & then he tells me he doesn't have the money to buy Mikayla a bed for Xmas?! Pisses me off sooo much, & on top of that he has the nerve to tell me I do nothing for Mikayla - HELLO, I'm the one who feeds her, clothes her, bathes her, does EVERYTHING for her, when he only takes her when he feels like it or buy stuff for her when he feels like it. & even still - he can buy EVERYTHING & anything for his new baby, but not his oldest....

I am mad as all hell atm, & had no one else to vent to... sorry ladies!

briena December 12th, 2010 01:15 PM

Re: ok seriously ***?

Wow I would be pissed too! Does he work? If so go through courts so he HAS to pay child support, it seems like it has to come to that. So sad, poor Mikayla!

iSarcastic December 12th, 2010 01:50 PM

Does he pay court ordered child support? If not, you might want to do that just as a guarantee that you will be helped and he has no choice but to do so. He sounds a lot like my little brother who has 3 kids, 3 different mothers and picks a kid every so many months to take care of while forgetting about the others and splurging on things for himself. He should grow up and help you out!

Nikki. December 13th, 2010 06:16 AM

ugh, I've been there. Poor Mikayla, I'm sorry.

LisanAndy December 14th, 2010 07:16 AM

Poor you and Mikayla! I'm so sorry :(

beckii December 16th, 2010 09:40 AM

Thanks ladies :) No, he doesn't pay child support... I don't know how many times I've made appointments & done down there, but they always end up cancelled because I've been sooo busy with school :( I need to get my butt in gear with it, & try & get in this week or next.

He did end up getting a 50 inch, his old one was a 42, & he even had the nerve to sell his 36 to his grandmother (who he lives with & pays the rent) for $100... but on the good side, him & his mother are going splits on a bed for Mikayla... although HE should be paying ALL of it.

Grá Mo Chroí December 16th, 2010 09:33 PM

The words I want to express towards him will be censored, so suffice it to say I think he's rather dooshy. Sorry sweetie. That's absolutely ridiculous. :( Definitely get on that child support ASAP. He can't keep dipping out on his responsibilities.

beckii December 17th, 2010 06:35 AM

A few of mine were clearly censored :P But definitely uncensored in our phone conversation that night :lol:

Thx :)