JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Teen Mommies Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/)
-   -   TM Oldies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1550-teen-mommies-graduates/2275774-tm-oldies.html)

briena March 14th, 2011 05:08 PM

TM Oldies

How is everyone?! I am loving TM again but miss our old board members too! What has everyone been up to?

iSarcastic March 14th, 2011 06:36 PM

Re: TM Oldies

I miss everyone too. I love how active it's become again but I really miss the "old" original members and often wonder about them and their kiddos!

2Corinthians10:4 March 15th, 2011 01:15 PM

I wonder about everyone too. Even though I am not an original member lol...a lot of girls that were here when I joined aren't anymore and I miss them. I still talk to Caitlin via FB but not often :(

2pinks&ablue March 15th, 2011 07:41 PM

I miss everyone too! We've been prety busy lately, baby number three is on the way so we're hunting for a bigger vehicle, we just got back from vacation in FL and I opened a business and will be working away from home starting next week..

2Corinthians10:4 March 16th, 2011 06:18 AM

Are you finding out if this one is a boy or a girl or staying on team green?

HippieLove March 16th, 2011 06:43 PM

Meagan your an "original" member. 07 was a good year for TM, I miss all the oldies too... but I'm glad its becoming more active it was sad seeing it so...dead.

RahRah March 17th, 2011 08:19 AM

Hi girls =) I miss all of you! I had my little boy Daegan on December 2nd so I've been pretty busy keeping up with him and working!

2Corinthians10:4 March 17th, 2011 11:21 AM

Congratulations Sarah! I love the name you chose, is it pronounce Dee-gan or Day-gan?

Thanks Emma! I'm glad I'm considered an 'original' lol, 2007 was a good year (even though I became active mid-year) I think we were doing pretty good until late 2008/early 2009 then we all seemed to drop off the face of the earth. We need to hunt everyone down and make them come back!

3Kendra3 March 17th, 2011 11:24 AM

I keep trying to find someone on facebook, can't remember her name though.

I just wish I didn't have to start a new account cause I look like a newbie lol

iSarcastic March 17th, 2011 12:42 PM

Congrats Sarah! He is a doll!

2pinks&ablue March 18th, 2011 11:29 AM

We're hoping to find out at the next u/s, baby wouldn't cooperate at the last one.

I was really sick for the first bit, but I'm feeling great most of the time now :)

Congratulations Sarah, he's a doll!

I came around in '07 too, spring I think :)

3Kendra3 March 18th, 2011 12:31 PM

If anyone is friends with old JM mommied on facebook we should bring them back on...try and get the board going

briena March 18th, 2011 12:41 PM

Sarah he is such a little cutie! congrats!

lishybaby March 19th, 2011 05:38 AM

Kendra i had to get a new one too so it makes me look really new lol

i came in '07 :)

sarah i see his pics on facebook all the time.. hes freakin cute!!

i remember when the board use to be FULL of activity.. i had to leave for a while cause we moved and the area we moved too doesn't do highspeed net.. so i had to wait and get a laptop with wireless lol... but i for sure think we should find some of the old ladies..

LisanAndy March 24th, 2011 04:53 AM

Where's Dom and Alisa?! I miss them :(

iSarcastic March 24th, 2011 11:01 AM

I miss Dom too! I used to chat with her on MSN all the time but haven't seen her on there in a while!

beckii March 26th, 2011 06:21 AM

:ditto:

There are a lot of girls I remember that were here before me when I came on, that never come on anymore :( I think I dropped off before everyone else :lol: like, mid 2008 or something !

Elisha, whatever happened to your friend, Sandy? She had Dontae :)

3Kendra3 March 30th, 2011 11:51 AM

I remember Cheala too...I can't remember one girl who I have missed talking to. She had a little girl, when she was 9 months pregnant she didn't look pregnant at all. She was vegan and I really wanna know who she was. About 2 years ago she was pregnant again. I wish I could remember her name and find her on FB

ETA: I found out who she was...Debbie

2Corinthians10:4 March 31st, 2011 05:20 AM

I gave up FB for Lent but someone needs to get Caitlin back on here! I miss her and Bryson, and I wonder if she has had Greyson yet? Someone get on FB and find out for me!!

briena April 1st, 2011 10:38 AM

Meagan did you give it up permanently? Or just for a certain amount of time?