JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Testimonies and Information about the LDS Church (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1274-testimonies-and-information-about-lds-church/)
-   -   Who introduced you to the Gospel? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1274-testimonies-and-information-about-lds-church/1764546-who-introduced-you-to-gospel.html)

future_adoption_mommy November 7th, 2009 09:26 AM

Who introduced you to the Gospel?

Who intorduced you to the gospel, are you still in contact with them?

Brittanie November 7th, 2009 11:39 PM

Re: Who introduced you to the Gospel?

My parents when I was born, and yes. =p

.adi. November 8th, 2009 11:19 AM

Every time I fall away from the church it's Brittanie that pulls me back. I was raised in the church so that question doesn't really apply, but Britt pulls me back every time i faulter :)

geogeek November 8th, 2009 01:44 PM

I was born into the church, but when I really got a testimony was in seminary and I don't have any contact with that teacher.

Brittanie November 8th, 2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .adi. (Post 17907229)
Every time I fall away from the church it's Brittanie that pulls me back. I was raised in the church so that question doesn't really apply, but Britt pulls me back every time i faulter :)

:dothug:

IAmMomMomIAm December 2nd, 2009 12:48 PM

My friend Michael. I met him when I was in college, through MySpace. He was a friend of someone I worked with. Michael and his parents were my inspiration and support. He was on his mission when DS was born, but he was there for DD's blessing, and has every intention of being there for this little guy's blessing as well, which pleases me greatly. :) If it wasn't obvious, yes we're still in contact, and his wife is one of my very good friends, too.

cakelady December 9th, 2009 10:10 PM

I dated a few mormon boys in my teens, but didn't really start investigating until well after high school. I credit my very first 'real' boyfriend who is inactive right now, I think....haven't talked to him in years.

mb January 17th, 2010 04:13 PM

I was born to 'goodly parents who love the Lord' LOL

mommy melisa January 19th, 2010 07:52 PM

My family was less active growing up. I knew of the church but didn't know much about the church. If that makes since. :p I always had a desire in my heart to learn more about the gospel. Different times in my life I had a burning desire to learn about it and other times in my life (when I was in my teens and not making good choices and I was afraid what my so called friends would say) that desire got put on the back burner. Even though that desire was put off I was still aware of it. Well then finally when DH and I married we went to church together and learned more about the gospel...