JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Traditional Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/)
-   -   Disposable Diapers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/123820-disposable-diapers.html)

jodi16ss December 28th, 2005 10:26 AM

When I was pregnant with my son, my dh and I bought diapers before he was born. We had a year's suply of Pampers. Turned out, I liked the Huggies much better!!

dkmommy December 28th, 2005 11:09 AM

I prefer pampers - but our budget right now allows us parents choice :P

Twinkle December 28th, 2005 01:27 PM

We use parents choice during the day and at night time dd wears a pampers cruiser. I've always liked Pampers better for her.

TeresaSuperMama December 28th, 2005 01:49 PM

My kids get rashes from anything other than Pampers. I will usually use them for the first year and then after that I switch to Luvs.

Teresa

Rachel December 28th, 2005 03:05 PM

I'm using BJ's brand. Work great so far.

~*Dina*~ December 28th, 2005 04:06 PM

I like Pampers & Luvs but lately I've been using the White Cloud ones from Wal Mart.

happymommyof1 December 28th, 2005 07:51 PM

i like whichever is on sale huggies or pampers... but thats it, everything else gave DS a rash.... both work for us!

Ashes78 December 28th, 2005 08:10 PM

We were using Pamper's cruisers but recently switched to Huggies Supreme. They fit him a lot better(he's chunky and has some big thighs..lol)

MommaDucks December 28th, 2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

I prefer pampers - but our budget right now allows us parents choice :P[/b]

:ditto: and right this moment luvs because dh is a moron i hate luvs <_<

MinnesotaMommy December 29th, 2005 09:34 AM

In the first month we used Luvs, Pampers or Huggies. Then we go to anything cheap. I like Target brand the best.

~Casey~ December 29th, 2005 04:32 PM

I have tried them all (pretty much) and not even thinking about price I like Parent's Choice the best. We were using Pampers, but she just pees right through them, not out the legs or anything but the diaper actually is damp everytime she pees. The fact that they're cheap is a huge bonus!

.Amanda. December 29th, 2005 04:42 PM

I use huggies supreme mostly because they seem to be more comfortable for my little chunky monkey!

**Mary** December 30th, 2005 03:18 AM

we use Dri Bottoms walmart brand.

MamaAshley December 31st, 2005 06:12 PM

I have tried most of them, and I just found otu last week that the Target brand works GREAT, is cheap, AND gives both my babies TERRIBLE diaper rash that went down my DD's legs!!!!!! I like Pampers and Huggies the best, but of course I try others b/c I'd lvoe to find a cheaper brand that works good for my kids. I haven't tried White Cloud since my baby was like a month old, maybe I should give them another try!

JuneBug2006 January 2nd, 2006 05:14 PM

I found that Huggies leaked at night too often and so I used Pampers pretty much from day 1....

I will use them with "junebug" too .

CeiCei January 2nd, 2006 06:44 PM

DH and I decided to purchase one of each brand. Come to find out that the only diapers we like are Huggies and Parent's Choice (Wal-Mart brand).

EmilysMommy04 January 4th, 2006 06:14 PM

We have tried every brand on EMily she can pee and poop out of every brand except Luvs so thats what we use the saying is so true Live and Learn then get Luvs.... I have less laundry to do now lol

tevinsangel January 5th, 2006 11:40 AM

He pees through Parents Choice and Pampers, so we use Luvs. At night I have to put vinyl underpants on him over his disposable diaper, otherwise he would pee through it too.

HardWorkinMomma January 16th, 2006 02:47 PM

"At night I have to put vinyl underpants on him over his disposable diaper, otherwise he would pee through it too."

If I didn't change Gracie at least once, she would pee through any diaper too. She pees a LOT at night.

I use Parent's Choice but it's not at all because of price, it's because I HATE Luvs and White Cloud and the Huggies I really just.. don't like. lol I'm pretty picky. We started out with Pampers, and they get squishy and nasty so I switched to Huggies.. they were "itchy" and we finally tried the "cheap" Parent's Choice and they just so happen to work best! Yay. That's a great thing seeing as how broke I've been lately. And to think.. I'm going to have TWO in diapers ... *screams*!!!

HotMama84 January 18th, 2006 01:57 AM

At the moment my son is in Huggies, but his next pack will be Pampers.