JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Traditional Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/)
-   -   Whatever Wednesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/642499-whatever-wednesday.html)

Laney21 July 11th, 2007 06:14 AM

So, how is everyone doing today? Any exciting news to share, brags about the kids, moans or whines today?

I am glad the sun is actually peeking out today!! Hopefully it will stay. I'm only working until noon and taking the afternoon off so I'm excited about that too. And my morning coffee is very yummy again, so a good day so far for me!

*Stacey* July 11th, 2007 06:30 AM

Today is probably the last "relax" day for me this week! My sister is getting married next month, but we're having her stag and doe this Friday, and we have got ALOT of stuff to do! We are doing all of the food ourselves, so I will either be at the grocery store or in the kitchen ALL DAY tomorrow!

I can't wait for it though...the theme is a luau, and it's going to be alot of fun....plus I really need to have an adult night!

Linz July 11th, 2007 06:39 AM

Not much going on today, but I think we might be done with these 90 degree temps! :cheer:

SuperTwins July 11th, 2007 08:05 AM

Things are going okay. They boys still don't walk yet. <_< But my daughter has taekwondo tonight and she is going to earn her second black stripe! Yay!

AshesL78 July 11th, 2007 08:28 AM

I am getting a check today for some of the back child support my ex owes me! We are going to do a little shopping! :bluecheer: Shopping with 5 kids is always fun...lol.

Jami&Marshall July 11th, 2007 08:59 AM

Nothing really going here other than our building is being painted today, so there is plastic over the windows and I am starting to feel closterphobic. Other than that life is good and the week is progressing quickly, so that is nice!

Laney21 July 11th, 2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Today is probably the last "relax" day for me this week! My sister is getting married next month, but we're having her stag and doe this Friday, and we have got ALOT of stuff to do! We are doing all of the food ourselves, so I will either be at the grocery store or in the kitchen ALL DAY tomorrow!

I can't wait for it though...the theme is a luau, and it's going to be alot of fun....plus I really need to have an adult night![/b]
We're planning my best friend's bacheloretty party for next month and we were thinking of a luau theme as well. I'd love it if you could throw me some ideas!

Quote:

Not much going on today, but I think we might be done with these 90 degree temps! :cheer:[/b]
We still haven't had any of those yet, lol! But I would be so cranky if we did, I hope you get a break from it!

Quote:

Things are going okay. They boys still don't walk yet. <_< But my daughter has taekwondo tonight and she is going to earn her second black stripe! Yay![/b]
Congrats to your DD! And be grateful that the boys still stay put!! You'll be chasing them soon enough!!

Quote:

I am getting a check today for some of the back child support my ex owes me! We are going to do a little shopping! :bluecheer: Shopping with 5 kids is always fun...lol.[/b]
Woohoo :cheer:

Quote:

Nothing really going here other than our building is being painted today, so there is plastic over the windows and I am starting to feel closterphobic. Other than that life is good and the week is progressing quickly, so that is nice![/b]
That's good Jami! Are you going to do any bonus challenges in the PR today? hahaha Just kidding, I'm not a cheater!