JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Traditional Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/)
-   -   Do you plan on having any more children? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f181-traditional-parenting/762371-do-you-plan-having-any-more-children.html)

Jami&Marshall October 9th, 2007 10:34 AM

If so, how many? What is your ideal number of children and does SO agree with that number?

christy005 October 9th, 2007 03:38 PM

yes. probably one more. 2 or 3 is our ideal, but we probably can only afford 2. lol. so one more it is.

Laney21 October 9th, 2007 05:08 PM

No more for us.

*1Boy1Girl* October 10th, 2007 06:50 AM

I'd love to have one more, although I have to tell htis funny story.

I was feeling a little sad because Caleb just seems to be growing up so fast. I can't believe that he's almost one!! It seriously just seems like I brought him home a few months ago.

Anyway, I was sitting on my stairs and told Jordan of how I was feeling and that we're going to have to have another baby soon. Then I went on to say, "and when she (yeah, she :lol:) grows up to fast, I'll have tp have another one and when he/she grows up we'll have to have another one and..."

he interetupped to me and said, I'm having no more after 3.

SO, I guess we might be having a total of 3 at most. :lol:

I'm happy with that. But definitely two. I would like for Caleb to have a little brother/sister to play with.

sarahlorrain October 10th, 2007 07:12 AM

No more for us unless we have a surprise. Three is plenty; they really keep my hands full! ... and my house, and my truck, and my washing machine... for that matter.

Jami&Marshall October 10th, 2007 08:15 AM

Quote:

I'd love to have one more, although I have to tell htis funny story.

I was feeling a little sad because Caleb just seems to be growing up so fast. I can't believe that he's almost one!! It seriously just seems like I brought him home a few months ago.

Anyway, I was sitting on my stairs and told Jordan of how I was feeling and that we're going to have to have another baby soon. Then I went on to say, "and when she (yeah, she :lol:) grows up to fast, I'll have tp have another one and when he/she grows up we'll have to have another one and..."

he interetupped to me and said, I'm having no more after 3.

SO, I guess we might be having a total of 3 at most. :lol:

I'm happy with that. But definitely two. I would like for Caleb to have a little brother/sister to play with.[/b]
2 or 3 is a good number!

Quote:

Three is plenty; they really keep my hands full! ... and my house, and my truck, and my washing machine... for that matter.[/b]
lol

ETA: We are not having anymore; I had a tubal ligation in late June of this year.

*Valerie* October 11th, 2007 10:41 AM

We both would be happy with 2

MDS0307 October 11th, 2007 01:02 PM

ALL done here! :D

Hart_N_Sole October 11th, 2007 02:50 PM

We're good with our 2 boys ;)

Jami&Marshall October 12th, 2007 07:44 AM

It seems like most of us have or are going to have 2-3 kids (except me :smile: ). I think 2-3 kids is a perfect family size.