JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive 1 Year + (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f504-trying-to-conceive-1-year/)
-   -   What are you thankful for today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f504-trying-to-conceive-1-year/1042441-what-you-thankful-for-today.html)

Brenda04 April 29th, 2008 04:36 AM

Let's post what we are thankful for today

Delekatala April 29th, 2008 05:14 AM

Today i am thankful for a real chance at getting pregnant by my doctor prescribing clomid.

I am also thankful for my wonderful husband who woke me up singing to me, and snuggled until 5 minutes before he had to leave for work.

And my baby boy who woke up this morning and yelled at me, I need more room. I said you have plenty of room look at all that space, and he said. I wanna snuggle with mommy, I need room dis blanket.

Brenda04 April 29th, 2008 05:16 AM

I am Thankful that AF is gone and we can start trying again

I'm thankful for my wonderful loving husband :wub: he is the light of my life.

nikas_mommy April 29th, 2008 03:39 PM

I am thankful for the snuggly putty tat keeping my lap warm at the moment! LOL!

I'm thankful for the furniture we got yesterday, even if the one bookcase was damaged with the wind. It's getting my creative juices flowing - the wood is a light vintage looking wood that is screaming to me to paint whimsical designs on it! (much to my DH's dismay :lol: I threatened to paint bird nests and blue birds all over it and he wasnt too thrilled with that idea ;) )

And I'm really thankful that DH has Friday off so he can keep me company after my appointment.

krysia April 29th, 2008 03:49 PM

I am thankful that I got an excellent evaluation from my internship and that I only have to write one more paper.

I am thankful for DH, he's so sweet and he did all the laundry last night

I am thankful for the free lunch I got today. It was good

Kobain's Mommy April 29th, 2008 05:54 PM

I'm thankful DH called! Even though he called at 4am to say he was going to call me back later. Just hearing his voice for those 2 minutes was enough to put me on cloud 9.

PlasticFork April 29th, 2008 07:31 PM

I am thankful for finding a group of ladies like you.

I am thankful that we finally got all of our yard work done and it looks gorgeous.

I am thankful for all of my healthy pups, even Sampson who is a holy terror. :P

Most of all, I am thankful for my husband every single day. He is the most wonderful person I've ever met, and my best friend. :wub: I don't know what I would do if he wasn't as patient and understanding with TTC as he is. This isn't my struggle, it is ours.

Brenda04 April 30th, 2008 04:41 PM

I'm thankful that I will be starting to work on tuesday :bluecheer: :bluecheer: