JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Three for Thursday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2602737-three-for-thursday.html)

.:Shortcake:. December 6th, 2012 05:06 AM

Three for Thursday!

What is the weather like where you are today?
Where are you in your cycle?
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas?

BeachMum December 6th, 2012 06:24 AM

Re: Three for Thursday!

What is the weather like where you are today? Warm I think. High 60's
Where are you in your cycle? I'm not sure, I THINK I'm 4 dpo, IF I did O after my m/c. If not then waiting for af.
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? Honestly I just want a bfp. I can't think of anything else.

.:Shortcake:. December 6th, 2012 09:15 AM

What is the weather like where you are today? Cold & Sunny lol temp is just now up to 40
Where are you in your cycle? CD1 WOHOOO!!
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? I would love a Kindle Fire and I know DH already got it for me.. :giggle: It's wrapped and under the tree ;)

miniRazz December 6th, 2012 09:23 AM

What is the weather like where you are today? Raining and miserable
Where are you in your cycle? 6DPO
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? The only thing I want is a BFP, the rest doesn't matter.

Cait&AngelAbove December 6th, 2012 09:33 AM

What is the weather like where you are today? Beautiful high 50s
Where are you in your cycle? Oing
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? just some quality time with DH

lil_fishy December 6th, 2012 10:06 AM

It is cold and sunny here. We are supposedly going to get snow overnight... Blah
I think I'm about 11 days from my period...
For Christmas, I was a ceramic deep dish pie pan :)

Frozenoj December 6th, 2012 05:19 PM

What is the weather like where you are today? Still warm. High was 75 today. :(
Where are you in your cycle? CD2
What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? A BFP is out of the question, I just want to O by then!

Ame C December 6th, 2012 06:24 PM

What is the weather like where you are today? The temp is in the 70's and feels really nice.

Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to get my first cycle back. I'm a week and 2 days away from the pink pills in my pack of bc.

What gift (besides a BFP) would you love this Christmas? I used to love video games back when I was a little younger and actually had TIME to play. Now I am back to having plenty of free time and thought a nintendo wii would be cool. I would like to drop a few of these extra lbs anyways and those dance games look fun :smile: