JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   ---> feb roll call <--- (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2625427-feb-roll-call.html)

L-SBB February 14th, 2013 07:15 AM

---> feb roll call <---

Am I the only one who can't believe we're half way through Feb already? :o Happy Valentine's Day!!

Come give us a shout out in our Feb roll call & tell us a little about yourself...

Name:

DH/SO:

How long have you been together?:

How did you meet?:

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?:

Schofield06 February 14th, 2013 07:55 AM

Re: ---> feb roll call <---

Name: Seanna

DH/SO: Lance

How long have you been together?: 3 yrs (married for 2)

How did you meet?: I met him when I was dating his friend. (Don't worry, his friend was married when we started dating)

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: The one year my dad actually got me something when I was a kid. It was a little stuffed animal. I treasured that thing!

Ame C February 14th, 2013 07:59 AM

Name: Amy

DH/SO: Caleb

A little over 9 years.

How did you meet?: We had a few of the same classes freshman year of high school. I also joined an after school club I knew he was in just to be around him more.

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: DH has done some sweet things for Valentines Day along the years but I will never forget the year he got me a HUGE heart shaped box of chocolates. It was the biggest box of candies I have ever seen. I saved the box and used the top to make a giant Valentines Day card for DH the next year -- He still has it in his closet after all this time even though it takes up so much unnecessary space. :p

MoonAngel702 February 14th, 2013 08:35 AM

Name: Lindsey

DH/SO: Chad

7 years and married for almost 2 years

How did you meet?:
We met on Myspace actually...lol. Funny! We then talked for a couple of months online and every day on the phone for hours before we met in person on Feb 11, 2006. We met in front of the mermaid tank inside one of the hotels in Vegas and I knew he was the one that night. :heart:

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: Our first official date was on Valentine's day in 2006. Chad took me out to dinner to PF Chang's and brought flowers and my favorite movie The Notebook. I will never forget that night :heart:

BaileysFourtune February 14th, 2013 09:42 AM

Name: BaileysFourtune/ Sarah

DH/SO: Michael

How long have you been together?: almost a year

How did you meet?: Country Music Concert

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?:

momology February 14th, 2013 12:02 PM

Name: Elle

DH/SO:
J

Almost 6 years

How did you meet?:
We met at a mutual friends wedding (which he doesnt remember :giggle: so we usually tell people we met at a happy hour for a different mutual friend who was on leave from the military.

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: I think it was 2009 probably - I was still living in Austin and hit bad traffic and didn't make it back in time for our original dinner date plans. So we went out to find an open restaurant but EVERYTHING was closed. We ended up going to Kroger and buying snacks, chocolate, and a bottle of wine and just played pool all night at his house. I don't remember the details but I remember laughing all night and having an amazing time not really doing anything

Lucy S. February 14th, 2013 06:01 PM

Name: Lucy

DH/SO: Richard

How long have you been together?: This time around, 4.5 years

How did you meet?: I was 16yo and he worked at the mall LOL!

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: I didn't celebrate for years so i am not sure I have one. Oy I feel like a loser lol

Redneck_Mommy February 15th, 2013 03:56 AM

Name: Gale

DH/SO: Cory

How long have you been together?: 2 years

How did you meet?: I was a police officer in the town he did some contract work for. The first time we talked, we were all having Christmas lunch together in 2009. Both of us were married and had no clue what was going to be in store for us.

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: They're all about the same.

sweetpea3 February 15th, 2013 10:57 AM

Name: Jen

DH/SO: His name is Dustin, but he introduced himself as Dex, his nickname so I have a hard time calling him Dustin.

How long have you been together?: 7 years, married for 3.5

How did you meet?: Through my ex. bad me but I knew the minute I met him that he was it for me!

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: After being together for 2 years and having a 1 year old (I was pregnant 3 months after dating eek), we dressed up and he took me out downtown Vancouver and proposed!

Frozenoj February 15th, 2013 11:17 AM

Name: Tasha

DH/SO: Josh

We've been married 3 years, can't remember how long we were dating before that haha.

How did you meet?: We met online in a video game like total nerdy losers.

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: I don't have one. We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

GollyMolly February 16th, 2013 01:47 PM

Name: Mallory

DH/SO: Dan

How long have you been together?: Our first date was 5/5/2011, we were married on 8/11/12 but the day we first met was Halloween 2005

How did you meet?: He used to be my boss :wub: and I always had a huge thing for him but
I would never have dated him while we working together. Though it still took him 5 years after we no longer worked together to ask me out. Lol it was worth the wait though.

What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?: The valentines day that my mom found out she was in remission from breast cancer 5 years and was officially cancer free :D