JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   impatient (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2636357-impatient.html)

cortln March 20th, 2013 12:59 PM

impatient

I know we literally JUST started TTC again this week but I am so dang impatient. The first time I got pregnant it was the first time we tried, on our honeymoon. Happened so quicky and had our daughter! 2nd time tried off and on for 8 months, finally got a BFP and miscarried at 9 weeks 4 days. I'm just soooo wondering how long it's going to take this time. I have a good feeling but it's just a hopeful feeling I guess! When I think about what my due date would be (month of December) I feel like that's the perfect month for whatever reason (I hate winter) and when I think of the early spring months, I don't get very excited lol So maybe that's a sign? We shall see haha

I have just been thinking about this all week and can't tell anyone except my husband so decided just to post :)

I wish getting pregnant was easier and less stressful LOL

momology March 20th, 2013 01:18 PM

Re: impatient

TTC has brought out a seriously impatient side of me I didn't know existed! It is a constant waiting game - waiting for AF to go away, waiting to O, the TWW. . . and having no control over it just makes it worse! I know how you feel :smile: I am keeping my Fx for you that this is your cycle and you will get your BFP soon!!!!

cortln March 20th, 2013 01:37 PM

Momology, when is your TWW over?

Keeping my FX for you too!!!

momology March 20th, 2013 01:49 PM

I am actually waiting to TTC right now haha a whole other wait before the rest of the waiting can begin :giggle: My HCG hasnt hit 0 yet . . . so I am waiting on that. Getting really close though last weeks was 8!!!

cortln March 20th, 2013 02:01 PM

well keep me posted!

mommamindy March 20th, 2013 05:31 PM

Well I hope you both get BFP's your very first month TTC! My DH and I have always gotten pg so easily, that this waiting has turned me into a crazy person!

MoonAngel702 March 20th, 2013 06:22 PM

Good luck! I know how it feels to wait while TTC it's absolutely torture. Took us 12 cycles the first time which ended in a 22 week loss. It just didn't seem fair that not only did we have to suffer so long with the TTC process but then to also suffer with a later loss.

I hope you get your super sticky BFP this cycle! Any idea how many DPO you are or when AF is due?

:dust:

Ame C March 20th, 2013 07:48 PM

Hoping to see some good news from you soon. FX!!

Lilly Ryan March 20th, 2013 08:56 PM

I know what you mean! I feel like I live my life in 2 week chunks. Waiting to ovulate and then waiting 2 weeks to see if I get a BFP! I got pregnant on our second try the first time around and this month will be our second month of TTC since the miscarriage so I am really hoping that I have the same luck this cycle...but with a better outcome. My husband got a fortune cookie the other day that read "When the flowers bloom, so will great joy in your life" so I am hoping that it is a sign that I'll get my BFP this spring :)

Momology - glad to hear your numbers are dropping. I will keep my fingers crossed that you hit zero soon!

cortln March 21st, 2013 05:36 AM

OOOH!! I need to get some chinese food! LOL I need a good fortune!

AF won't be here till around the 1st week of April so I've got a while still!

Wishing everyone luck getting their BFP's!

lelila March 21st, 2013 05:59 AM

Those watched pots never boil do they? Good Luck ladies! I'm living vicariously through you all. Everytime one of you gets a BFP I celebrate here.