JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Can I join here early? :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2638094-can-i-join-here-early.html)

smsturner March 26th, 2013 04:06 PM

Can I join here early? :)

Hi all.
I recently had a loss after ttc for four years. It was our first positive test after all that time.
The good news to come of it is that now we know I can get pregnant. We are trying to find the silver lining in the clouds right now.
We are definitely going to try again, and my dr has said after 6 weeks, we can get to it with meds again.
I am trying to dwell on the positive and not the negative right now.

Would you mind if I hung around here even though I'm not trying for a few more weeks please? :)

Ame C March 26th, 2013 04:19 PM

Re: Can I join here early? :)

Your more than welcome, stick around it's a wonderful group of gals. I wish you the best of luck :dust::dust:

MelChicago March 26th, 2013 07:22 PM

You are very welcome here! Thank you for your upbeat, shimmering spirit!

Lilly Ryan March 26th, 2013 07:37 PM

Welcome to the group and all the best when you do start to TTC :)

geogeek March 26th, 2013 09:22 PM

Definitely stick around! I am so sorry for your loss. Good luck TTC when the time comes!

mommamindy March 26th, 2013 09:51 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss! We're glad to have someone else hang out with all of us! Hope your TTC journey is short this time when you do start trying!

Redneck_Mommy March 27th, 2013 09:04 AM

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's good to know you are capable of getting pregnant though! Good luck to you!

smsturner March 27th, 2013 11:51 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :)

I had my d&c yesterday. My dr said to take this week off from work, and to rest in bed today. I think it was mostly because I was crying so hard in his office, he said that emotionally I needed a few days off.

So now I'm resting in bed for the day. Bored. Bummed.

We are waiting for six weeks to see if there's any chance of me having a natural cycle. I'm going to start temping, probly next week, to see what's going on with me. It's funny. I have reached for my thermometer so many times, when I didn't need it, over the last two months out of habit... but now I can't find the stupid thing. Figures. I'm not having the best luck lately!

islandbaby March 27th, 2013 12:51 PM

I've also been sort of hanging out here, even though we won't be able to ttc for a few months. That is, if I even decide to ttc at all. I am still so confused about everything. I think, once I have my Dr's appointment on April 8th, things will hopefully be clearer for me.

So glad that you'll be hanging out here as well :)

lelila March 27th, 2013 12:54 PM

I think the same group of wonderful ladies keeps following eachother around from TTCAL to Grief board. We should just start our own group :)

islandbaby March 28th, 2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lelila (Post 27235254)
I think the same group of wonderful ladies keeps following eachother around from TTCAL to Grief board. We should just start our own group :)

I agree :) It's comforting to see all the same ladies on both boards. At first I felt very foreign here, but now I feel like we are all friends. Even if it had to be due to sad circumstances, but at least we all have each other!!!

jeragiz March 28th, 2013 10:17 PM

.....welcome....**** but seems I have nothing to say but that.....sorry

alimum March 29th, 2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lelila (Post 27235254)

So sorry for your loss...... i have found this site so helpful and im glad i found it...

Good luck in TTC and the best of luck to you in the future xoxo