JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!? **update 4/4** still no Flo >_< (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2640312-to-test-not-to-test-question-update-4-4-still-no-flo-_.html)

Ame C April 3rd, 2013 02:42 PM

To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!? **update 4/4** still no Flo >_<

AF was due yesterday. Today I'm officially late and still no bloody show!! (HA! MoonAngel!) ;)
BUT I still have cramps n stuff which makes me pretty certain it's on it's way. Should I cave-in and release the testing beast??

If I test, DH wants me to wait until he gets home from work today, so it would be not too much longer.

**update in last post**

mommamindy April 3rd, 2013 04:26 PM

Re: To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!?

Really?!? I thought we discussed this already! And you were already supposed to test!!! So the answer is YES! Pee, sister, pee! :smile: Hope your DH is home now so you can test and post!

GL!!!!!!!

Ame C April 3rd, 2013 04:28 PM

Grrrr.... Wasted an FRER test. It's negative. :(

islandbaby April 3rd, 2013 05:01 PM

Ugh, I'm so sorry about the negative...don't give up though! I know I tested a week after AF was due, but I was seriously doubting I was pregnant at the time because I had 'cramps' on and off for a few days and every night when I laid down to go to sleep. Turns out I was pregnant!

Fingers crossed that it was just too early to test!!! Keep us posted :)

smsturner April 3rd, 2013 05:12 PM

Aww :( I'm sorry hun. Hope it turns into a positive really soon!

mommamindy April 3rd, 2013 07:05 PM

Oohh. Grrr. I'm sorry. Was really hoping it'd be a lovely bfp. Well, I hope this waiting game isn't long for you!

anothermother April 3rd, 2013 07:21 PM

booooo :( Sorry hun.

I have lots and lots of hope for this month though! Almost there! :hug:

Lilly Ryan April 3rd, 2013 08:53 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed that maybe it is still too early. The month I got my BFP I had cramping and was sure that AF was on the way so you never know. KUP!!

cortln April 4th, 2013 08:19 AM

Is she here yet???? TAKE ANOTHER! maybe you just got a bad test LOL

momology April 4th, 2013 08:23 AM

So sorry about the bfn :( those are so disappointing to see!!

I am still keeping my Fx for you!!! Any updates?? :dust:

lelila April 4th, 2013 08:33 AM

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just yelled NO! So loudly that my dogs woke up. Don't test. RESIST! Don't do it, don't cave! You. Must. Not. Do. It!

MoonAngel702 April 4th, 2013 10:48 AM

So sorry it was negative :( where in the world is your sweet aunt? :impatient:

Ame C April 4th, 2013 07:09 PM

Re: To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!? *update 4/4* still no Flo! >_<

What is going on? My cycles are usually pretty good about being 26-28 day cycles, but I'm on CD30 soon to be CD31 and no Flo!! I haven't had a cycle go over 30 days since I was a teenager. I hope this doesn't mean I will have difficulties ttc this next cycle.

I haven't really gone through this before... is this normal or should I be worried? :confused:
I'm a little sad cuz I was so sure everything was back on track, now AF has got me going crazy.

MoonAngel702 April 4th, 2013 08:39 PM

Re: To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!? **update 4/4** still no Flo >_<

So sorry to hear AF is Mia :-/ I bet you probably ovulated a little later than normal. One thing I've learned through TTC for so long is that your luteal phase will almost always stay the same ... But you can always ovulate early/late. So if your period is late it could be b/c you had a later than normal ovulation. Were you stressed out or sick at all around O time that you know of?

Or....Is there a chance you could be preggo?

Ame C April 4th, 2013 08:58 PM

Re: To Test, or Not to Test... That is the question!? **update 4/4** still no Flo >_<

Yes I have been stressed off and on. Easter was kind of tough, but not too bad. The next day, April fools day was pretty bad just because of all the pregnancy announcements on facebook. I didn't see any fake ones but the real ones are still hard to see. I took an FRER test yesterday (4/3) and it was negative so pregnancy is out.

Hopefully soon!!!

smsturner April 5th, 2013 05:23 AM

Good luck hun. Hope he shows soon!

mommamindy April 5th, 2013 05:57 AM

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle. The waiting game like that is the absolute worst! KUP!

momology April 5th, 2013 06:17 AM

I have Od late before and then had a longer cycle where AF just came late so I don't think it is anything to worry about. Maybe you Od really late so there is still a chance you are just testing too early? I will be keeping my fx for you!!!

:dust:

MoonAngel702 April 5th, 2013 06:33 AM

(((hugs)))

daolive14 April 5th, 2013 08:56 AM

Sorry you are in limbo land - it's not a fun place! Every now and again I have a extra long or extra short cycle, maybe this is just one of those times? I would wait another day and test again in the morning if she hasn't shown. I swear sometimes taking a test gets things going. Like you start to think "maybe....." and she runs in saying "no, I'm here, I'm here!!" That's what makes her a :witch: !!!