JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Joining in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2649106-joining.html)

HeartHelloKitty May 8th, 2013 10:33 AM

Joining in

I'm not ttc yet as I'm currently going through a missed miscarriage. I was supposed to have my 9 week appointment today but instead I'm going to be having a follow up ultrasound and appointment to figure out if my body will do what it's supposed to or if it will require intervention. This is my second missed miscarriage and I'm hoping to avoid a D&C this time.

Valley83 May 8th, 2013 11:01 AM

Re: Joining in

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your body does what you want it to do to avoid the D& C.

momology May 8th, 2013 12:06 PM

I am so very sorry for your losses :hug: We are here for you any time. I hope you are able to avoid the D&C.

Hippielovelocks May 8th, 2013 12:26 PM

I am very sorry that your going through this right now, ((Hugs))

smsturner May 8th, 2013 12:27 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses. I really hope your body will cooperate!

Big hugs to you!

islandbaby May 8th, 2013 12:48 PM

I am also so sorry for your losses :( We are all here for you to chat, vent, cry...etc...anything to help you get through this!!! <HUGS>

MelChicago May 8th, 2013 01:15 PM

Giant hugs to you. I"m so sorry you're going through this.

I also had a D&C, and 2 other losses that I managed with misoprostol. Did your doctor present that as an option for you?

HeartHelloKitty May 8th, 2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelChicago (Post 27349834)
Giant hugs to you. I"m so sorry you're going through this.

I also had a D&C, and 2 other losses that I managed with misoprostol. Did your doctor present that as an option for you?

I have my appointment in about 40 minutes. They are going to do another ultrasound to see if there is any difference and then we will discuss my options. Apparently at the u/s last week they said there was a follicle on my ovary that looked like I might be getting ready to ovulate which I didn't even think was possible. They had me do betas and said the numbers were dropping so we'll see what options they present today. I'd prefer to avoid a D&C but I'd also like to just get this over with. Having it drag out is just making it harder. :(

Schofield06 May 8th, 2013 03:55 PM

:hug: I'm sorry for your losses.
Let us know how the appointment went! I hope you don't need a D&C.

I just went through my second missed miscarriage a little over a month ago.

HeartHelloKitty May 8th, 2013 04:32 PM

The u/s just showed an empty gestational sac and my beta numbers are dropping. She said I could wait it out if I wanted but gave me misoprostol as an option so I'll be using it over the weekend.