JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   First cycle after loss, BFN (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2662000-first-cycle-after-loss-bfn.html)

AnnaBonana June 28th, 2013 04:02 AM

First cycle after loss, BFN

I was testing like a crazy person and now AF has shown. Sigh.

I really was hoping that we would be that couple who gets a rainbow baby in the cycle following their loss.

I'm going to try ISO this cycle and I'd like to take something to increase progesterone, if possible. When I got my brief BFP ,I did use ISO. Hopefully it works again and hopefully this one sticks.

Redneck_Mommy June 28th, 2013 05:01 AM

Re: First cycle after loss, BFN

Sorry you didn't get your BFP this month. Lots of luck for you next month!

momology June 28th, 2013 06:31 AM

:bighug: so sorry AF showed Anna I was really hoping for you!

I will keep my fingers crossed that this next cycle is your cycle. Sending so much dust your way!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

cortln June 28th, 2013 06:33 AM

:( Booooo for no BFP! I hope you get it soon! :)

geogeek June 28th, 2013 08:07 AM

Sorry AF showed. I hope you get your BFP soon.

MelChicago June 28th, 2013 08:19 AM

I'm sorry things didn't work out as hoped.

AnnaBonana June 29th, 2013 05:35 AM

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling a little bit better now about things. It's so funny, when we started TTC we just assumed, as I'm sure everyone does, that they'll get pregnant right away.

I keep on playing with the numbers.... Like, if I'd gotten pregnant right away I'd be 5-6 months along now. And if I hadn't had a loss, I'd be going in to week ten and getting ready to tell family.

I'm glad the board are here, at least I have a place to share!

MadMay June 29th, 2013 08:49 AM

Its agonizing when you think of it like that but its really hard not to. I know that I do the same thing also. All those months that you got bfn wont matter once your holding a baby in your arms. At least thats the way I like to look at it. However in the mean time its really an awful feeling! Hope you get your bfp soon<3

Rainbow Catcher June 30th, 2013 03:38 PM

Hoping for BFN next time!! Things should be more regulated now, as far as your cycle I think? (from what I've read) where as it is tough to know right after m/c. HUGS to you!! Hope AF leaves you soon and July is your month!

Schofield06 July 2nd, 2013 07:22 PM

:hug: I hope this cycle goes better for you!