JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Im Back! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2662318-im-back.html)

MadMay June 29th, 2013 08:44 AM

Im Back!

Well I dont really recognize alot of your names I guess alot of people must have gotten their positives : ) So Im just going to briefly introduce myself. Fist off my name is Alena and my fiancee is named James we are getting married in less then a month. I have had two losses one an undiagnosed tubular pregnancy that burst at 10 weeks and I had to have my right tube taken out. After trying to get pregnant for 8 months we finally got pregnant but we found out it was a cornual pregnancy and my doctor tried to treat with methotrexate but it burst anyway and I had to have a part of my uterus removed. That was in Feb and my doctor told me to wait about 5 months to ttc.

So its a tiny bit early but I was speaking with a close family member and she had mentioned that she may be ovulating soon due to her cm. I was taking a shower an decided to check my cervix and guess what high soft and open so hopefully I didnt miss my fertile window Im on cd 14

if anyone wants info on your cervix there is a great site but it is graphic
Your Cycle | Beautiful Cervix Project

MadMay June 29th, 2013 01:42 PM

Re: Im Back!

Update just got a ovulation test and it was positive. Im really happy that I decided to check my cervix last night or I could of missed this all together! : ) Ill also take another test tomorrow and so on until its negative.

Here is a pic of the test
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...68384428_n.jpg

Rainbow Catcher June 30th, 2013 09:14 AM

Hi MadMay - so sorry for your losses and hope the best for you for a BFP very soon.

Just wanted to thank you for the link - I certainly learned a thing or two and appreciate it!

momology July 1st, 2013 09:10 AM

Hi Alena :waves: I am Elle.

So sorry for your losses :hug:

Big Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that link! That OPK looks almost not quite positive to me but that may be because it is blurry.

Fx for you!!!!

Redneck_Mommy July 1st, 2013 09:45 AM

Howdy I'm Gale. Sorry to hear of your losses. Hope you get a BFP very soon!

*Leah* July 1st, 2013 01:47 PM

Welcome back girl! That pos OPK looks great! Glad you checked your CP!

Best of luck to you. I know you've had a rough road...glad you are still moving forward. ((HUGS))

MelChicago July 1st, 2013 05:50 PM

Hello and welcome back to you! I hope you continue to heal and are well on the road to your rainbow baby.

daolive14 July 2nd, 2013 07:48 AM

So sorry for your losses and difficult journey thus far. Hooray for checking cervix and using OPKs, hopefully your rainbow BFP is right around the corner!

smsturner July 2nd, 2013 10:14 AM

Oh my, you've had such a hard road!! I'm so sorry for your losses.

Best of luck. Hope this cycle works for you!

Schofield06 July 2nd, 2013 07:56 PM

Sorry for your losses! Glad you can get back to TTC. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

MadMay July 5th, 2013 03:01 PM

Thank you everyone so much! It reallly does mean alot to have a place to come to where I fit in and people understand.

Momology Your right it was darker the next day so that one wasnt quite the positive I never got around to taking pictures. Buuuuut I went camping yesterday and started to bleed lightly I didnt need a pad or anything but it was noticeable when I would use that bathroom its even lighter today so Im hoping its implantation bleeding but ya never know until you get a bfp.

Again ladies thank you for all the support!

Rainbow Catcher July 6th, 2013 09:09 AM

:fingerscrossed:

daolive14 July 7th, 2013 06:43 AM

hope you got the eggie!:dust: