JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   TTC - the crazy things I do...... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2668152-ttc-crazy-things-i-do.html)

islandbaby July 26th, 2013 12:16 PM

TTC - the crazy things I do......

So, my short luteal phase from the last cycle really frustrated me to the point of where I fear everything to do with TTC. I also ran out of some of my vitamins (B12 and Evening Primrose Oil) so earlier today I caught a boat ride and taxi ride to the mainland just to go to the pharmacy. TTC is making me crazy - I had to have those vitamins today. Well, I also got some vitamin B6 to help my luteal phase.

This craziness is so unlike me :eek:

geogeek July 26th, 2013 12:20 PM

Re: TTC - the crazy things I do......

Yeah, TTC can definitely make us crazy!! I hope that you are not on this crazy TTC train for long, and come on the crazy pregnancy train!

momology July 26th, 2013 12:25 PM

Totally agree TTC has made me a little more intense as well as crazy :hug: I hope you got everything you need to get your sticky BFP!! :D

islandbaby July 26th, 2013 01:14 PM

Knowing my luck, I probably have too much,lol. At this rate, I could open my own pharmacy :D

daolive14 July 26th, 2013 02:29 PM

I missed soooo many vitamins on vacation, just out of the usual routine and I forgot. Probably TMI, but I would be laying in bed after BD and thinking "crap, forgot to take my vitamins, but i can't get up now to get them! Crap!" I personally don't see anything wrong with you taking a little trip to get what you needed, TTC does funny things to us. I hope everything does what it's supposed to do and you get preggo soon!

AnnaBonana July 26th, 2013 03:05 PM

Is ok.... I've done the same thing g, drive an hour or more on a work day to get some supplement or other because as soon as I found out about it, I had to have it.

I think it makes us all crazy after a certain amount of time. I hope you aren't riding the crazy train too much longer!

ambitionsofabundance July 27th, 2013 10:02 PM

Glad to know that this is normal...I was explaining to our donor family the logistics of ttc and the different things that are available to help with each aspect and it made me think, whoa...ttc has totally taken over my brain...I know the bfp is gonna bring about a whole new obsession!!

MoonAngel702 July 28th, 2013 11:02 AM

Good luck sugarmomma! :dust: B6 has helped lots women lengthen their LP!