JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   introducing myself *miscarriage mentioned* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2673886-introducing-myself-miscarriage-mentioned.html)

butterfly721 August 21st, 2013 10:41 AM

introducing myself *miscarriage mentioned*

Hi, everyone. I'm Reba. I hope you don't mind if I join your board. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks last Friday. I had my first prenatal appointment, they did an ultrasound, and discovered that the baby wasn't developing and had no heartbeat, so I had to have a D&C. I feel like I'm still in shock. I didn't even know that you could have a miscarriage with no bleeding. That was the first time I had ever been pregnant.

MelChicago August 21st, 2013 10:54 AM

Re: introducing myself *miscarriage mentioned*

Hi Reba, I'm Mel. I'm so sorry for your loss and what you've been through. You are warmly welcomed here, and I hope you can get the support and comfort you need. I hope you are recovering well physically from the D&C. (I had one last November). Sending big hugs!

Empty arms August 21st, 2013 11:03 AM

Hey, nice to meet you...
I'm sorry you had to experience that. Yes, terrible things happen without any warning, and at any time. We are all victims here, in one way or another.
Hope you have a good recovery from the d/c, and get a new bfp soon.
Hugs!

.:Shortcake:. August 21st, 2013 11:34 AM

:hug: Reba I am so very sorry for your loss. Of course you can join us. The ladies here are amazing and very supportive. I have everything crossed that you get a sticky BFP quickly.

momology August 21st, 2013 11:52 AM

I am so so so sorry for your loss Reba :hug: I am very sad to have you join us here but the ladies on here are so supportive and wonderful. I am so hopeful for your sticky BFP soon!

jmills1129 August 21st, 2013 11:58 AM

So sorry for your loss, I hope your stay here is a short one, and that your recovery from the DNC is fast.

cortln August 21st, 2013 01:02 PM

I'm sorry for you loss and welcome to the board. I hope you get your BFP quickly!!!

MoonAngel702 August 21st, 2013 02:02 PM

Welcome to our group. :waves: I am SO terribly sorry to hear about your loss. :( Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. :hug: You definitely came to the right place. This is a great group of ladies and such great place to come to for support.

butterfly721 August 21st, 2013 02:46 PM

Thank you so much for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know all of you. The physical recovery from the D&C hasn't been bad. I was back at the gym on Monday. I know that the emotional part of this is going to take a lot longer, though, so I am so glad to find this board.

Rainbow Catcher August 21st, 2013 05:17 PM

Hi, nice to "meet" you - so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort here.

Sassafrass August 22nd, 2013 08:53 AM

Im sorry Honey. Hugs.

BrandieLee August 22nd, 2013 09:21 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This group is a wonderful place to be. Welcome

daolive14 August 23rd, 2013 07:34 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the next few weeks bring healing and recovery. Please reach out any time you need to :hug: