JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   been MIA, life is crazy... (Pg ment) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2674351-been-mia-life-crazy-pg-ment.html)

daolive14 August 23rd, 2013 07:58 AM

been MIA, life is crazy... (Pg ment)

The craziest part is that I got a BFP on Wednesday :eek: I got a beta done that day and should get another today once i hear from the doc. I am excited one minute and filled with doom and gloom the next. It is so hard to be optimistic anymore. I feel like I am giving myself a 50/50 chance that this will actually lead to a baby, and preparing myself for the worst anyway. My doc said she will ultrasound at 6 weeks or when betas are high enough so at least I will know sooner than later if it sticks. We actually got scheduled for a RE appointment in September. Praying that we won't need it :knockonwood:
Here is today's pic and progression

[IMG]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...psf197bb25.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1db10aad.jpg[/IMG]

This month has just flown by, I can't believe summer is over :-( My little boy started Kindergarten this week, and I am so sad. He goes all day everyday, it seems so long! Anyway, he is getting lots of support at school (special needs) and seems to be doing great so far.
My daughter has been getting lots of mommy time and starts preschool after Labor Day. We have been hitting the playground and the library, trying to keep her occupied. Trying to get her fully potty trained before school, i thought she was going to be easy, but she is proving me wrong.
Oh, and I turned 39 last week - ugh!
I am going to go check up on everyone this afternoon when she (hopefully) naps, thanks for listening, :dust: to all!

MelChicago August 23rd, 2013 08:00 AM

Re: been MIA, life is crazy...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering how you have been. Congrats on the BFP! I understand your ambivalence. I hope you can find joy in the days ahead and all the best wishes for this one to stick.

cortln August 23rd, 2013 11:27 AM

congrats!!!!! :) stay in touch and keep us updated!

daolive14 August 23rd, 2013 12:37 PM

Thanks, ladies! No beta today, lab said it wasn't ordered and I can't get ahold of my doc. I am not too concerned about it b/c the tests are getting darker. She wants to put me on progesterone, guess it will wait til Monday. I'm taking it one day at a time.....

.:Shortcake:. August 23rd, 2013 01:19 PM

:grats: dear!!! :) Try your best to stay positive!! We are here for you.

PS... (you might want to edit the title and put *Pg Ment*) ;)

MoonAngel702 August 23rd, 2013 01:36 PM

beautiful lines! :grats: So happy for you!

Sending tons of sticky :dust: your way! Definitely stay positive!! :heart:

butterfly721 August 23rd, 2013 01:58 PM

Congratulations on your BFP! I will be thinking of you. :heart:

daolive14 August 23rd, 2013 04:07 PM

Re: been MIA, life is crazy... (Pg ment)

Thank you, Katie, totally meant to do that and then started fighting with photo bucket and forgot about it.
Thank you guys for your support, it means so much, this is such an uncertain path.

.:Shortcake:. August 23rd, 2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daolive14 (Post 27608649)
Thank you, Katie, totally meant to do that and then started fighting with photo bucket and forgot about it.
Thank you guys for your support, it means so much, this is such an uncertain path.

Not a problem dear! :) I will be stalking you now!! When is your next appointment?

Rainbow Catcher August 24th, 2013 08:02 AM

Congrats to you! I'm so happy for you and hope the bean sticks!!

Sassafrass August 27th, 2013 05:14 PM

Congrats!

MoonAngel702 August 28th, 2013 08:23 AM

Any update from you Daolive? Do you have a date set for your 1st ultrasound yet? Thinking of you and hope you are doing great! :)

daolive14 August 28th, 2013 07:47 PM

Thanks, ladies! I had blood work done on 9 DPO and it was was 7 (FRER picked that up!) and on 14 DPO it was 131 (the lab couldn't find the order for 11 DPO so I didn't get that one done). So numbers are going the right direction so far, not sure if she will order more betas or skip to ultrasound in next couple weeks. I usually email with her and their email system has been wacky lately. My LMP puts me at 4 weeks tomorrow, I am living in denial until I see something one way or the other. Talked to endocrine for my thyroid, increased med, and they will repeat labs in 2 weeks. I am so guarded, I feel guilty for not being more attached or excited. I know it won't make it any easier if this isn't a viable pregnancy, so I should be positive and enjoy being pregnant, I just feel like it's all I can do to just get through the next couple weeks. I have some symptoms so that's a little reassuring, otherwise I'm just waiting it out. I will definitely keep you all posted :smile:

Redneck_Mommy August 28th, 2013 09:15 PM

:congrats: