JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Today's udate (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2675054-todays-udate.html)

cortln August 27th, 2013 05:05 AM

Today's udate

So i THOUGHT i started on CD 23, I had bright red spotting that day (with light brown spotting the day before that on CD 22/ 10 DPO). I put in a tampon and didn't think anything else about it. Part of me really was hoping it was implantation but I figured it was too bright red to be implantation.

So yesterday CD 24/12 DPO I only had spotting, a tiny amount of bright red and the rest was brown. Today so far nothing. I know this has happened before where I bleed a day or two before AF starts so I'm expecting her to show and stay at anytime but I think there's still a part of me that hopes it's implantation.

Can implantation be bright red spotting??

MelChicago August 27th, 2013 06:40 AM

Re: Today's udate

I honestly don't know, but I am sending you good vibes for strength and spirit! Have you taken a hpt?

.:Shortcake:. August 27th, 2013 06:46 AM

I've never had implantation bleeding but I would assume it would be bright red just not alot :shrugs: Sending lots of positive thoughts your way though ;) KUP!

cortln August 27th, 2013 06:47 AM

Haven't taken a HPT since Saturday. I think if I don't start by Friday of this week I'll take another. This is so annoying!!!

momology August 27th, 2013 06:49 AM

My doc says IB can be bright red. It was for me and my doc said that is normal. It turned brown the next day or so with mine.

I am keeping my Fx for you!!!

cortln August 27th, 2013 07:51 AM

thanks girls. just went to the bathroom & pretty sure it's AF. :(

butterfly721 August 27th, 2013 07:52 AM

I've never had implantation bleeding, but I bet that it could probably be bright red as long as there isn't tons of it. GL! I hope that you get your BFP! My fingers are crossed for you!

:heart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortln (Post 27615451)
thanks girls. just went to the bathroom & pretty sure it's AF. :(

Oh, I'm sorry. I just saw this. I wish I could give you a big hug. :(

Rainbow Catcher August 27th, 2013 05:20 PM

Did you test? .... Mine was a little spark of bright red..

cortln August 28th, 2013 05:12 AM

no test :( AF is here full blown as of yesterday. I guess I'll start the OPK's on 9/5. This is getting so old.

MoonAngel702 August 28th, 2013 08:10 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that cort :( big hugs to you :bighug:

daolive14 August 28th, 2013 07:50 PM

I'm sorry she showed :( Hoping this cycle brings your BFP :hug:

Redneck_Mommy August 28th, 2013 09:20 PM

Ugh, I am sorry AF showed up. Hope time goes quickly for you!