JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   I think I got my positive on OPK, but not sure.... Any insights? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2675703-i-think-i-got-my-positive-opk-but-not-sure-any-insights.html)

pixie23 August 30th, 2013 12:34 PM

I think I got my positive on OPK, but not sure.... Any insights?

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #168926 | Countdown to Pregnancy

I'm confused though, I heard that you ovulate after a loss when your hcg hormone is below 5 but I took a hpt test and it was so close to negative but a squinter on seeing the second line. Very faint but almost negative. :/ How is this possible?

OPK dip stick is negative but digital is positive so does this mean I am ovulating or close to ovulating? The smiley face is not flashing. It's the Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation test. Low is the blank circle, Peak is the smiley face and High is the flashing smiley face.

Does this mean I will ovulate soon?

pixie23 August 30th, 2013 12:53 PM

Re: I think I got my positive on OPK, but not sure.... Any insights?

Took a another test. It said not pregnant. Looks like, the hcg is out of my system enough and my body is preparing to ovulate. Those words were like a slap in the face. I just wanna cry now. UGH But, good news...my body is trying to ovulate. That must be good news right?

momology August 30th, 2013 01:43 PM

:hug: It is really frustrating trying to figure out what is going with your body after a loss :( I ovulated when I still had some HCG in my system last time so I know it is possible even when there is some left hanging around there. I think it is a good thing that your body is trying to ovulate and get back on track.

kaylakay August 30th, 2013 01:53 PM

Your cycles and hormones are so crazy after a loss and I am so sorry your going through this. Ovulation is a good thing though!!!

My fingers are crossed for you sweetie.

pixie23 September 2nd, 2013 06:42 PM

Thank you.

butterfly721 September 2nd, 2013 07:36 PM

It definitely IS really frustrating trying to figure out what is going on with our bodies after a loss. I think that the hCG is out of my system now, although I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to confirm that. But I don't think I have O'ed yet, and I'm not sure when I will. It makes me really sad. I so badly want to TTC again soon...

:dothug: for you!

.:Shortcake:. September 3rd, 2013 07:43 AM

:hug: seeing that negative test after a loss is very hard! But it is really good news that your body is trying to ovulate.