JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Tell me Tuesday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2677915-tell-me-tuesday.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 10th, 2013 08:43 AM

Tell me Tuesday!

Tell me:

What's for dinner tonight?
What is the weather there today?
Your mood (can be words or smilies):

butterfly721 September 10th, 2013 09:24 AM

Re: Tell me Tuesday!

What's for dinner tonight? It will probably be something simple since DH has an away game for the soccer team he coaches and they usually eat on the road on the way home. I might get takeout for myself or just make something small.
What is the weather there today? It's sunny.
Your mood (can be words or smilies): I'm in a pretty good mood. Getting ready to go to the gym. Working out always improves my disposition. :)

momology September 10th, 2013 10:20 AM

What's for dinner tonight? Probably left over honey mustard chicken and veggie pasta from 2 nights ago before it goes bad.

What is the weather there today? Rainy but saw some beautiful rainbows on the way to work :)

Your mood (can be words or smilies): Feeling hopeful now that we are back to TTC. We have a mini vacation coming up on Thursday so that also has me in a pretty good mood :)

cortln September 10th, 2013 10:40 AM

What's for dinner tonight? Rotisserrie chicken, au gratin potatoes & cresent rolls

What is the weather there today? HOT 90 degree's supposed to get up to 98

Your mood (can be words or smilies): good - getting anxious for tomorrow to get here and hoping my daughter is back to feeling good by Thursday morning! We have a mini vaca too!

MelChicago September 10th, 2013 11:26 AM

What's for dinner tonight? Probably leftover barbequed chicken. I also have some broccoli from the farmers market.

What is the weather there today? Almost 100 degrees! This is nuts.

Your mood (can be words or smilies): Feeling good! Cautiously optimistic.

Rainbow Catcher September 10th, 2013 05:34 PM

What's for dinner tonight? Egg sammich - easy night!

What is the weather there today? hot - can't wait for fall!

Your mood (can be words or smilies): optimistic

.:Shortcake:. September 10th, 2013 06:01 PM

What's for dinner tonight? lol I still have no taste buds from being sick so a glass of water and a handful of pretzels.
What is the weather there today? HOTT 93 right now and it's dark
Your mood (can be words or smilies): :wub::sleepy::sick2::asleep::cold::thumbsup::sweat : (and this one I just really wanted to use) :giraffe: