JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Wednesday Workout (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2678112-wednesday-workout.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 11th, 2013 04:27 AM

Wednesday Workout

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis?
If so how many times a week and what do you do?
What keeps you motivated?

cortln September 11th, 2013 06:12 AM

Re: Wednesday Workout

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis? i jog

If so how many times a week and what do you do? TRY at least 3-4 times a week

What keeps you motivated? my pants fitting a little too snug gets me back into gear

momology September 11th, 2013 08:56 AM

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis? I am just getting back in to it but I usually jog.

If so how many times a week and what do you do? When I am into it I usually jog 3 - 4 times a week and I always walk at least 4 days a week or on days I dont jog.

What keeps you motivated? Wanting to be healthy for TTC / pregnancy.

butterfly721 September 11th, 2013 09:13 AM

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis? Yes, I do.
If so how many times a week and what do you do? I walk briskly on a steep incline on the treadmill for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
What keeps you motivated? More weight loss. I've lost about 45 lbs since the beginning of the year.

MelChicago September 11th, 2013 11:26 AM

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis? Yes- I walk, do aerobics and yoga.

If so how many times a week and what do you do? Walking is brisk, about 45-60 minutes, 4-5 times a week (with my dog :) ) Yoga is 1-2x a week. Aerobics/cardio dance was 1-2x a week, but is out for now- I get really, really hot in those classes and now that I've conceived I don't want to overstress my body.

What keeps you motivated? I'm a dancer- used to dance professionally, now I teach and dance just for fun, and it's a major part of me. I love the connection with my body. I like feeling powerful and capable and graceful. If I go for awhile without dancing, and then take class or dance again, it feels like coming home.

.:Shortcake:. September 12th, 2013 05:09 AM

Do you work out/exercise on a regular basis? no :( I really need to get back into something, walking, the gym.. anything!
If so how many times a week and what do you do? Not enough
What keeps you motivated? It used to be my best friend... we worked out together at the gym and held each other accountable. She moved 1 1/2 hours away so it's hard to keep motivated by myself.