JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Friday Firsts (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2678668-friday-firsts.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 13th, 2013 07:20 AM

Friday Firsts

First person you spoke to this morning:

First thing you ate/drank:

First person you kissed (in life, not today):

First time driving a car: what kind of car was it?

First sleepover: do you remember it?

butterfly721 September 13th, 2013 09:02 AM

Re: Friday Firsts

First person you spoke to this morning: I just woke up and haven't talked to anyone yet except the dog. :)

First thing you ate/drank: diet Coke

First person you kissed (in life, not today): I can't remember the guy's name! How terrible is that?! I think we were only about 12. I remember it being awkward because I had braces!

First time driving a car: what kind of car was it? 1996 Grand Prix

First sleepover: do you remember it? Yes! I am still close friends with the girl to this day.

.:Shortcake:. September 13th, 2013 10:09 AM

First person you spoke to this morning: the hubby :wub:

First thing you ate/drank: ate crackers with peanut butter

First person you kissed (in life, not today): in life was my 1st "love" we grew up together

First time driving a car: what kind of car was it? my dads dodge pickup

First sleepover: do you remember it? I honestly don't remember the 1st time

MelChicago September 13th, 2013 07:19 PM

First person you spoke to this morning: My dh
First thing you ate/drank: bacon! yum :)
First person you kissed (in life, not today): A kid named Matt, at a friend's party. I thought it was kind of gross.
First time driving a car: what kind of car was it? a 1994 Ford Tempo, that I later took with me to college and move to the big city
First sleepover: do you remember it? I remember when my friend Danielle came over to sleep at my house- she wanted to go home in the middle of the night, but my dad just told her to go back to bed. I think we were only about 6 years old.

ShannonT September 13th, 2013 11:15 PM

First person you spoke to this morning: My dog! My husbands out of town..so didnt actually talk till anyone till about 2 before work, then it was my boss, Vanessa.
First thing you ate/drank: water, than chocolate cake and milk. ( healthy breakfast lol)
First person you kissed (in life, not today): my 1st love, and high school sweetheart, his name is Josh. Funny, how things work out. he is happily married with 5 kiddos now. I talk to his wife on Facebook :)
First time driving a car: what kind of car was it? 1991 geo storm at 15
First sleepover: do you remember it? I don't remember it at all.

JackieV September 14th, 2013 12:01 PM

First person you spoke to this morning: The dogs

First thing you ate/drank: cookies and milk :/

First person you kissed (in life, not today): a boy when I was in 7th grade at a party. They were all playing spin the bottle, I didnt want to, so I was laying on the couch and he was my "boyfriend" at the time. He cam over and kissed me and it was super awkward.... much better when I kissed my Husband for the first time :)

First time driving a car: what kind of car was it? it was a manual pickup truck, either my aunt's or my step-mom's

First sleepover: do you remember it? The first one I really remember was when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and I didn't make it though whole night. Luckily, my mom only had to go 3 blocks to get me :)

I realize this is a day behind, but i didn't have time yesterday, and wanted to catch up!