JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Friday Five! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2680193-friday-five.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 20th, 2013 06:00 AM

Friday Five!

Hair

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.)
What color is your hair currently?
What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair?
If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
What is your hair's length?

momology September 20th, 2013 07:28 AM

Re: Friday Five!

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) Normal - maybe a little thick

What color is your hair currently? Blonde

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? Brown but it went back to blonde pretty quick so I never bothered again

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Hmm. . . I want an auburn brown if it would stay

What is your hair's length? Long

.:Shortcake:. September 20th, 2013 08:29 AM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) Very thin, if it's windy out and my hair is down it's instant knots!
What color is your hair currently? black
What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? haha you name it, I tried it ;)
If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? I would love to do a pastel rainbow (just once) but alas I am back to my original black hair
What is your hair's length? hmm pretty long, around the middle of my back

cortln September 20th, 2013 08:33 AM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) thin and straight!

What color is your hair currently? brown

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? blonde & caramel highlights

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? RED

What is your hair's length? It was down to the middle of my back this past spring and I got it chopped off to my chin! It's grown out a bit and now to my shoulders lol

JackieV September 20th, 2013 12:43 PM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) thin, super fine, straight hair.

What color is your hair currently? Dark black/brown

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? Pretty much all of the normal options. I've been blonde, I've been brunette, I've had black hair, and I've been two-toned (blonde on top, black underneath) and even tried red streaks.

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Chocolate brown with blonde and red highlights. Haven't done it because my hair WILL NOT hold red on any way shape or form.

What is your hair's length? Definitely Long but I think it's considered extra long. At least, that's what my hair dresser tells me.

pixie23 September 20th, 2013 07:09 PM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) Normal :)

What color is your hair currently? Blonde :)

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? I put lighter blonde highlights in my hair to mixed with my natural hair color! Looks very natural and pretty :)

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Wouldn't dye it :)

What is your hair's length? Medium/Long :)

ShannonT September 20th, 2013 07:55 PM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.)
Normal wavy to curly hair

What color is your hair currently?
Dark blonde/light brown with light blonde highlights

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair?
Practically every color under the sun lol
Colored my hair: platinum blonde, brown, dark brown, black, auburn
highlights: blonde, blue , purple

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
It would be jen anniston blonde!

What is your hair's length?
an inch or two past shoulder

hopelessly wishing September 20th, 2013 08:14 PM

Hair

What type of hair do you have? straight medium thick hair (gets frizzy if I don't tame it) lol

What color is your hair currently? My natural hair color is very dark, so my hair is almost black. Tips brownish from old dye..

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? I was always famous for having hot pink and black hair.. Half and half. This was way before the blonde on top, dark brown on bottom phase happened. (I think to think that was my original idea!)

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? I like to have my hair burgundy. More purple then red.

What is your hair's length? I recently cut my hair into a long a-line. This is the shortest it has ever been, and I love it(:

Danielle.W September 20th, 2013 09:19 PM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) - Thin to normal

What color is your hair currently? It's a really dark dark dark blue brown (black) on the top and my normal color (espresso) on the bottom. Only the top is colored.

What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? Cherry, gold, and black. I prefer a blue tinted black :)

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? dark dark dark brown that wouldn't turn red!

What is your hair's length? long, it goes to my mid back/waist :)

butterfly721 September 22nd, 2013 10:05 AM

What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.) thick
What color is your hair currently? blonde
What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair? Just blonde. My original hair color was auburn.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Just blonde. I love blonde hair.
What is your hair's length? long