JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Monday Moves! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2680831-monday-moves.html)

.:Shortcake:. September 23rd, 2013 09:15 AM

Monday Moves!

How many times have you moved in your life?
Where have you liked the most and why?
Where have you disliked the most and why?

cortln September 23rd, 2013 09:36 AM

Re: Monday Moves!

How many times have you moved in your life? 5 times

Where have you liked the most and why? I liked my childhood home the best, I grew up there and have so many awesome memories and that's where all of my childhood pets are buried. I hated leaving there because of that and now have my pets creamted so they go wherever I go. LOL

Where have you disliked the most and why? My last house (husbands house) he lived next to an EX friend of mine. Lots of Drama on that road and I didn't like it lol

butterfly721 September 23rd, 2013 09:59 AM

How many times have you moved in your life? 3
Where have you liked the most and why? I loved living at college. College campuses are great, and I had so much fun. I loved living in the dorm.
Where have you disliked the most and why? I lived with my grandma for a while. It was only for a couple of years, and there were some good points to it, but overall, it was kinda weird.

Danielle80 September 23rd, 2013 10:20 AM

How many times have you moved in your life? 7
Where have you liked the most and why? It's a tie between Texas and Tennessee! I love the south.
Where have you disliked the most and why? Oregon. The rain is dreary

.:Shortcake:. September 23rd, 2013 10:55 AM

How many times have you moved in your life? 11 times I believe
Where have you liked the most and why? My parents house holds some pretty awesome memories but probably where I live now with now
Where have you disliked the most and why? Ughhhh my ex and I lived in a TERRIBLE apartment above his dads garage. It was so gross and I moved within a month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle80 (Post 27674374)
How many times have you moved in your life? 7
Where have you liked the most and why? It's a tie between Texas and Tennessee! I love the south.
Where have you disliked the most and why? Oregon. The rain is dreary

I LOVE Tennessee!! DH and I went there for our anniversary and I told him I could live there in a heartbeat ;) I've always wanted to visit Texas though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly721 (Post 27674316)
How many times have you moved in your life? 3
Where have you liked the most and why? I loved living at college. College campuses are great, and I had so much fun. I loved living in the dorm.
Where have you disliked the most and why? I lived with my grandma for a while. It was only for a couple of years, and there were some good points to it, but overall, it was kinda weird.

I've always wondered what it would be like to live on campus :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortln (Post 27674230)
How many times have you moved in your life? 5 times

Where have you liked the most and why? I liked my childhood home the best, I grew up there and have so many awesome memories and that's where all of my childhood pets are buried. I hated leaving there because of that and now have my pets creamted so they go wherever I go. LOL

Where have you disliked the most and why? My last house (husbands house) he lived next to an EX friend of mine. Lots of Drama on that road and I didn't like it lol

That's a really smart idea about cremating pets. I never thought about that! :)

butterfly721 September 23rd, 2013 01:18 PM

:ditto: about loving Tennessee! I have only been there once, but I loved it. It's a beautiful state.

Living on campus at college was great! I miss it so much. I would go back if I could.

I also started having my pets cremated. I love being able to keep them with me.

pixie23 September 23rd, 2013 05:43 PM

How many times have you moved in your life? Quite a few times, but can't remember how many but it's been more than 5 I believe.
Where have you liked the most and why? My hometown in Tennessee!! Love it :) It's beautiful state and lots of memories from there.
Where have you disliked the most and why? Texas and GA! Use to live in TX, hated it!! and currently living a GA and just don't enjoy living here. Some parts of GA are nice like in the mountains but I guess it depends on where your at in GA. Wanna move again Lol