JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Three for Thursday!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2683162-three-for-thursday.html)

.:Shortcake:. October 3rd, 2013 06:02 AM

Three for Thursday!!

What is your favorite thing about fall?
Do you decorate for it?
Are you excited for Halloween?

cortln October 3rd, 2013 06:30 AM

Re: Three for Thursday!!

What is your favorite thing about fall? The weather

Do you decorate for it? I put a pumpkin out in front of the house LOL I always have good intentions to decorate and do all these "pinterest" ideas but never end up doing anything lol

Are you excited for Halloween? Halloween and 4th of July are my two favorite holidays (even though halloween is technically not a holiday). I'm excited for it but not ready for what comes after!

butterfly721 October 3rd, 2013 10:23 AM

What is your favorite thing about fall? the pretty leaves
Do you decorate for it? No, I don't really decorate for anything.
Are you excited for Halloween? Not really. I like to see babies in their Halloween costumes, but I don't really enjoy sitting outside and handing out candy for hours. Too cold! lol

momology October 3rd, 2013 12:14 PM

What is your favorite thing about fall? The weather - we can usually leave our doors and windows open through fall and it feels so great in here.

Do you decorate for it? Yup!!! I love to decorate for fall and christmas.

Are you excited for Halloween? This year we are having a pumpkin carving party :) So I am pretty excited!

Danielle.W October 3rd, 2013 01:40 PM

What is your favorite thing about fall? The colors :)

Do you decorate for it? no, maybe a pumpkin candle? :P

Are you excited for Halloween? WAY! It's our favorite holiday :) :)

Rainbow Catcher October 3rd, 2013 06:30 PM

What is your favorite thing about fall? EVERYTHING! I LOVE FALL!!!! so much! the colors, the cooler weather, the sweaters, the leaves, pumpkin EVERYTHING :)
Do you decorate for it? for sure!!
Are you excited for Halloween? this year I'm not completely in the spirit yet - but I usually really get into it.. I'm sure as it gets closer, I'll figureout our costumes. I love passing out candy.

pixie23 October 4th, 2013 02:05 PM

What is your favorite thing about fall? The weather, the colors, the pretty leaves...everything! I love Fall.
Do you decorate for it? Yes, I do :)
Are you excited for Halloween? Yes :) Although...not much! Got three baby pumpkins in memory of my pregnancy losses! SO and I are gonna decorate them for our babies in Heaven. SO has to work on Halloween...so I will just pass out candy and dress our fur babies in cute little costumes.