JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Three for Thursday!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2686456-three-for-thursday.html)

.:Shortcake:. October 17th, 2013 06:45 AM

Three for Thursday!!

Do you have any pets?
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
What is your mood today?

momology October 17th, 2013 09:13 AM

Re: Three for Thursday!!

Do you have any pets? Yes we have one kitten named Thor :heart:

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? hmmm I am pretty partial to my pet :giggle: but maybe one of those super tiny monkeys. They are soooo cute.

What is your mood today Feeling pretty good today I am finally back at work!

MrsHopeful October 17th, 2013 11:14 AM

Do you have any pets?
We have one "fur baby." He is an "American bully" (Pit/American Bull dog). His name is Boris and he can't wait for momma to have a baby sister or brother! ;D lol

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
Hmmm. Idk if I'd have any other pet other than the typical ones lol. I'd really like to have a horse if I had enough money to pay someone to take care of it everyday because I definitely don't have time to lol.

What is your mood today?
Impatient!! and maybe still a little angry, but I guess overall content.

.:Shortcake:. October 17th, 2013 11:53 AM

Do you have any pets? Yep! I have Raven (our black lab) who we rescued and has issues lol and Remi (Bichon/Yorkie) who is the baby
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? I would absolutely love to have a own a spider monkey! It has always been my dream and I've actually looked into it on several occasions ;)
What is your mood today? Hmmm weird :P I am a little bit of everything!

Danielle.W October 17th, 2013 03:24 PM

Do you have any pets? We have a turtle named Bubble Sauce, and a giant gold fish she lives with :)

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? I kinda wish I could have a cat. But DH is allergic :(

What is your mood today? Good, kinda exhausted and feeling a little anxious about if I'm pregnant or not ;)

butterfly721 October 17th, 2013 04:59 PM

Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a dog. He's a Mountain Feist, which is a type of small squirrel hunting dog.
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? A horse. I had a horse when I was in high school and I really miss him.
What is your mood today? Great!! I had a really fun day with a friend.