JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Get to know you questions ;) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2692318-get-to-know-you-questions.html)

.:Shortcake:. November 14th, 2013 07:50 AM

Get to know you questions ;)

Can you speak a foreign language?
Do you have any phobias?
If you could pick your own name what would you pick?
What did you have for breakfast?

JackieV November 14th, 2013 08:16 AM

Can you speak a foreign language?
No but I wish I could!
Do you have any phobias?
Not sure if it's a phobia, but i don't like people being in my "bubble" sometimes not even family....
If you could pick your own name what would you pick?
I like my name but I would just choose to go by my full nane, Jacquelyn instead of jackie...
What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing. I have no appetite really. Scrambled eggs and bacon sound good but I have no bacon and I don't feel like cooking .. so nothing it is :)

Danielle80 November 14th, 2013 09:04 AM

Re: Get to know you questions ;)

Can you speak a foreign language? Nope :(

Do you have any phobias? I have generalized anxiety disorder and OCD so lots of phobias.

If you could pick your own name what would you pick? Something common. Like Sarah or Kate.

What did you have for breakfast? Coffee ;) but I did just eat a mini snickers bar.. I am sick and the only thing that sounds good is chocolate.

Poly124 November 14th, 2013 09:32 AM

Can you speak a foreign language? - I wish! I used to be able to read French well, but I can't do accents to save my life.

Do you have any phobias? - Rats/mice & bats (which is basically a flying rat) really scare me. I also hate seeing harvest moons, it's like a childhood fear I never got over.

If you could pick your own name what would you pick? I really like my own name, and prefer the full version (Jennifer) but have gotten used to people calling me Jen over the years.

What did you have for breakfast? orange juice and a croissant

ashleyjo November 14th, 2013 10:36 AM

No foreign languages..
I don't particularly enjoy small spaces :)
When I was younger I wanted my name to be jennifer :)
Nothing for breakfast- a couple graham crackers, a banana and a nutter butter after surgery though :)

Tiffany8620 November 14th, 2013 12:29 PM

Can you speak a foreign language? I took German in school, but use it or lose it...I lost it...
Do you have any phobias? Nothing life altering.
If you could pick your own name what would you pick? I like my name, actually. :)
What did you have for breakfast? I snag some of the kids' toast.

Rainbow Catcher November 14th, 2013 03:31 PM

Can you speak a foreign language? a little bit of Spanish - I understand more than I speak, but I'm around it a lot!

Do you have any phobias? Snakes! yikes!

If you could pick your own name what would you pick? I like my name :)

What did you have for breakfast? I was bad and went to starbucks and had a pumpkin spice latte and a carrot cake muffin (omg it was amazing!)

butterfly721 November 14th, 2013 05:46 PM

Can you speak a foreign language? no
Do you have any phobias? Not really. I just have a lot of general anxiety.
If you could pick your own name what would you pick? Ashleigh or Kaitlyn. I'm in the minority in that I don't like my real name.
What did you have for breakfast? I don't eat breakfast.