JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2695953-two-for-tuesday.html)

.:Shortcake:. December 3rd, 2013 08:08 AM

Two for Tuesday!
 
If you could leave and go on a FREE vacation right now, where would you go and why?
What is your favorite song right now?

butterfly721 December 3rd, 2013 01:34 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
I would go to the Caribbean. But I would take a friend, not my DH. LOL I'm in the mood for a friends trip.

This is lame, but for some reason, I've been dancing around to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. I love the word "gangsta." LOL

momology December 3rd, 2013 01:36 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
Spain! DH and I have been talking about going there for a long time and I could really use a break.

Hmm favorite song right now. . . I am loving that Royals song right now :giggle:

Danielle80 December 3rd, 2013 05:28 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
I would go to Italy with DH!

Fav song is: Keep making me by sidewalk prophets

.:Shortcake:. December 3rd, 2013 05:33 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly721 (Post 27834875)
I would go to the Caribbean. But I would take a friend, not my DH. LOL I'm in the mood for a friends trip.

This is lame, but for some reason, I've been dancing around to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. I love the word "gangsta." LOL

Hmmm Caribbean sounds amazing right about now ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by momology (Post 27834883)
Spain! DH and I have been talking about going there for a long time and I could really use a break.

Hmm favorite song right now. . . I am loving that Royals song right now :giggle:

OMG that royals song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle80 (Post 27835385)
I would go to Italy with DH!

Fav song is: Keep making me by sidewalk prophets

I think Italy looks like a beautiful place! :)

I would love to go to the Adirondack Mountains with DH for a week. Just relax and not worry about a thing.

Favorite song right now is brave by sara bareilles :wub:

Rainbow Catcher December 3rd, 2013 06:07 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
I would take my DH to the Galapagos - it's amazing there and I want to go back so bad and want to share that experience with him!!

Royal does stick in my head a lot - but don't really have a favorite song right now ... having to learn a Justin Timberlake song (so not my genre - I don't know any JT songs haha) to sing in a friends wedding, so that's been in my head too ;)

JackieV December 3rd, 2013 06:50 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
I would want to take a trip to Germany, rent a harley or take ours with, and ride around the countryside for a week or two. That would be…. AWESOME….

Song stuck in my head? Unfortunately, "What does a Fox Say" by Ylvis…. I hate the song so much but if anybody mentions it… its there!

Rainbow Catcher December 3rd, 2013 07:34 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
Great, now it's in my head Jackie... lol

JackieV December 3rd, 2013 07:51 PM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
SEE?!?!? Its ridiculous and I hate it. Yet, it is ALWAYS in my head. lol:giggle:

.:Shortcake:. December 4th, 2013 06:08 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbow Catcher (Post 27835484)
I would take my DH to the Galapagos - it's amazing there and I want to go back so bad and want to share that experience with him!!

Royal does stick in my head a lot - but don't really have a favorite song right now ... having to learn a Justin Timberlake song (so not my genre - I don't know any JT songs haha) to sing in a friends wedding, so that's been in my head too ;)

Which JT song? Are you singing together at the reception?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieV (Post 27835610)
I would want to take a trip to Germany, rent a harley or take ours with, and ride around the countryside for a week or two. That would be…. AWESOME….

Song stuck in my head? Unfortunately, "What does a Fox Say" by Ylvis…. I hate the song so much but if anybody mentions it… its there!

Ohhhhh my! It's now in my head too :giggle: My niece has this toy fox that plays it!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.