JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Wednesday WWW's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2696167-wednesday-wwws.html)

.:Shortcake:. December 4th, 2013 05:40 AM

Wednesday WWW's

Weather:
Wahoo:
Whine:

Let's hear it ladies!!

Emma and Avas mommy December 4th, 2013 08:56 AM

Re: Wednesday WWW's

Weather: its cold and wet and we are anticipating getting our first large snow tomorrow night.

Wahoo: I really dont have one

Whine: ok where do i start....we are in a financial bind, i dont feel good, i just want to sleep and my daughter is home from school and i cant

butterfly721 December 4th, 2013 09:20 AM

Weather: It's a little chilly, but it's pretty mild for winter here. It's sunny right now.

Wahoo: I had a great workout at the gym today.

Whine: I feel really depressed and over this whole TTC business. Sometimes I feel like it's just a big frustrating waiting game.

.:Shortcake:. December 4th, 2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma and Avas mommy (Post 27836798)
Weather: its cold and wet and we are anticipating getting our first large snow tomorrow night.

Wahoo: I really dont have one

Whine: ok where do i start....we are in a financial bind, i dont feel good, i just want to sleep and my daughter is home from school and i cant

One, I do NOT want that snow :( Please keep it :P Two, I hope you feel better and that your financial situation eases soon. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly721 (Post 27836844)
Weather: It's a little chilly, but it's pretty mild for winter here. It's sunny right now.

Wahoo: I had a great workout at the gym today.

Whine: I feel really depressed and over this whole TTC business. Sometimes I feel like it's just a big frustrating waiting game.

:hug: TTC is frustrating in itself but when you add in trying after having a loss it takes it to a whole new level. Take a deep breathe and remember we are here for you!

Weather: 53 and Sunny... tomorrow and Friday are calling for rain though :(
Wahoo: I get to take a nap when I get home (which I desperately need)
Whine: Lyme Disease is totally kicking my butt :( I keep hoping my pills are going to help but they are not.

Emma and Avas mommy December 4th, 2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. (Post 27836866)

One, I do NOT want that snow :( Please keep it :P Two, I hope you feel better and that your financial situation eases soon. :hug:

Yeah I don't want it tomorrow night either since I have to drive in it on my way home tomorrow night. they are saying 2-4 in over night tomorrow night and then the 2nd storm will come through friday and friday night and they are calling for an additional 5-8 inches. Luckily I wont have to drive anywhere other than to take the kids to school on Friday but I have to work Saturday morning so I am not looking forward to that since if we get what they are forecasting then I will have to leave Saturday morning 1 1/2 to 2 hours before having to be at work

.:Shortcake:. December 4th, 2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma and Avas mommy (Post 27836999)
Yeah I don't want it tomorrow night either since I have to drive in it on my way home tomorrow night. they are saying 2-4 in over night tomorrow night and then the 2nd storm will come through friday and friday night and they are calling for an additional 5-8 inches. Luckily I wont have to drive anywhere other than to take the kids to school on Friday but I have to work Saturday morning so I am not looking forward to that since if we get what they are forecasting then I will have to leave Saturday morning 1 1/2 to 2 hours before having to be at work

Oh yuck!!! Please be safe! I don't mind driving in it if I have 4x4 but in my little car it's terrible.

Danielle80 December 4th, 2013 12:08 PM

WeAther- 70s and sunny. It's nice.

Wahoos- not much except the weather is nice :)

Whines- I am mad at myself for gaining 5 lbs since the m/c's. I said I could just so I could eat without feeling guilty but since I have gained it I feel like crud. I have been trying to eat better again and have started walking again but I just look t myself and think wtheck is wrong with me, why did I do that?!?

momology December 4th, 2013 01:21 PM

Weather: it is pretty nice out I think mid 70s and sunny. Although it was very foggy this morning

Wahoo: ummm I am having a girls night with a friend tomorrow I am looking forward to that.

Whine: TTC and the holidays just have me a little down. Plus this has been the most confusing temps I have ever had and it is really frustrating I am not sure when I Od since I temp and OPK to try and pinpoint :(