JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Friday Five!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2696600-friday-five.html)

.:Shortcake:. December 6th, 2013 06:09 AM

Friday Five!!

Kitchen time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a dishwasher?
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen?
What do your dinner plates look like?
Do you have salt and pepper shakers?
Do you have dishes in the sink right now?

butterfly721 December 6th, 2013 07:40 AM

Re: Friday Five!!

Do you have a dishwasher? No, but I plan to get one at some point when we redo our kitchen. I hate washing dishes.
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? I have a dining room and a kitchen. I have tables in each place.
What do your dinner plates look like? I have some white ones with pink flowers and some light green ones with white flowers.
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes, but they are just left over from when DH's parents lived in this house. I don't add much salt or pepper to things.
Do you have dishes in your sink right now? Nope.

Danielle80 December 6th, 2013 08:32 AM

Do you have a dishwasher? Yes!! I love it :)

Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? We do have a formal dining room but we do not use it as such. I have my beautiful dining room table wrapped up in my garage :( we use the dining room as the kids playroom! We want to build a bigger home next year!!

What do your dinner plates look like? They are red and square

Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yep. Right now I have my Santa and Christmas tree shakers out.

Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Nope :) I just loaded them into the washer a couple hours ago :)

rabbitranch December 6th, 2013 08:49 AM

Do you have a dishwasher? yes and my older daughter does dishes for an allowance and it is WONDERFUL
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? we have a separate dining room but the kitchen has 4 barstools and a breakfast bar
What do your dinner plates look like? everyday plates are a hodgepodge but we do have a set of nicer plates we pull out for special occasions that are white with a little bit of red and a red chicken
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? just some regular boring ones but I did just get a little squirrel and pinecone set that will probably never hold spices but looks cute :)
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? a couple from the kids just having snacks

.:Shortcake:. December 6th, 2013 09:11 AM

Do you have a dishwasher? yeah.. me :P
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Nope Our dining room and kitchen are open together
What do your dinner plates look like? Plain white... I desperately want a new set..
Do you have salt and pepper shakers?Yep! Just one set :)
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Does beside the sink count? ;) I have some to do tonight :P

.:Shortcake:. December 6th, 2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbitranch (Post 27841029)
Do you have a dishwasher? yes and my older daughter does dishes for an allowance and it is WONDERFUL

Oh that does sound wonderful ;) Can I borrow her? Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle80 (Post 27840982)
What do your dinner plates look like? They are red and square

Jealous ;) I would love the red square plates!

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly721 (Post 27840869)
Do you have a dishwasher? No, but I plan to get one at some point when we redo our kitchen. I hate washing dishes.

We have had that same plan since we move into our house! This spring will be 5 years :rolleyes: Lol I'm used to it by now!

momology December 6th, 2013 11:32 AM

Do you have a dishwasher? Yup
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Separate but it opens to the kitchen
What do your dinner plates look like? Green with purple accents
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yup!!
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? I am not at home so I cant be sure but probably not. Thor gets into anything we leave in the sink so we try to never leave anything in there.

Tiffany8620 December 6th, 2013 04:31 PM

Do you have a dishwasher? Yep.
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? We have a dining room with a table, but we usually eat at the kitchen island.
What do your dinner plates look like? A mix of dark brown and lighter tan.
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes.
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Nope. I usually put everything in the dishwasher right away unless it needs to soak.

HeartHelloKitty December 6th, 2013 06:38 PM

Do you have a dishwasher? Yep!
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Technically separate but it's really one big room.
What do your dinner plates look like? My fancy china is plain white. Regular is a mush mash.
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes, from Disney world, shaped like Mickey.
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? Yes. DH usually does the dishes every night and he's been out of town. I didn't keep up every night while he was gone.

Danielle.W December 7th, 2013 10:53 PM

Do you have a dishwasher? yep yep!
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? separate but it opens to the kitchen
What do your dinner plates look like? white square, I love the plain white ;)
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? no :P
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? nope! I try to keep them out of it :)

pixie23 December 10th, 2013 04:41 PM

Kitchen time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a dishwasher? Yes, but doesn't work. Washing dishes by hand lol
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Separate dinning room with a table...but we don't use it lol
What do your dinner plates look like? white with some designs on it
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? yea :)
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? yup lol gotta wash them ha

The Purple Butterfly December 10th, 2013 05:22 PM

Do you have a dishwasher? Yes
Do you have a separate dining room or is your table in your kitchen? Separate
What do your dinner plates look like? White with raised dots around it.
Do you have salt and pepper shakers? Yes
Do you have dishes in the sink right now? No.. thankfully, they're in the dishwasher!