JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Friday Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2697962-friday-five.html)

.:Shortcake:. December 13th, 2013 05:44 AM

Friday Five

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint?
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home?
Who do you call when you need to vent?
When do you do your housework?
Why did you fall in love with your DH or SO?

Rainbow Catcher December 13th, 2013 09:18 AM

Re: Friday Five

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? I have no idea, probably something from taco bell a few weeks ago. I really don't eat much fast food.
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? Strange question! lol Probably a friends or parents...
Who do you call when you need to vent? depends on what it is. friends usually
When do you do your housework? usually on the weekends, Sunday is grocery day
Why did you fall in love with your DH or SO? He's smart, funny, and handsome. Stole my heart ;)

butterfly721 December 13th, 2013 10:20 AM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? Does Subway count? If so, a turkey sub. We don't have many fast food places close by.
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? Either my parents' or my MIL's.
Who do you call when you need to vent? my friend
When do you do your housework? Not nearly often enough...LOL It just depends.
Why did you fall in love with your DH or SO? He is always really kind to people and he's always so happy.

Tiffany8620 December 13th, 2013 12:26 PM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? A ham and salami sandwich at Subway.
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? My inlaws. They live a few minutes away.
Who do you call when you need to vent? Hubby.
When do you do your housework? I usually have the most motivation in the mornings.
Why did you fall in love with your DH or SO? There's something about a man who does physical labor for a living...:p

rabbitranch December 13th, 2013 12:38 PM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? We got McD's last week on the way to a 4-H meeting because hubby got home late from work and we could grab and go.

Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? I guess my mom's or dad's?

Who do you call when you need to vent? I am not a phone person, I go on to 2 of my facebook groups of people I actually met here on JM :)

When do you do your housework? throughout the day

Why did you fall in love with your DH or SO? we met online and it was just amazing having someone I could talk to about so many things