JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Who is in the TWW? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2701094-who-tww.html)

AviatrixMorgan January 1st, 2014 06:25 PM

Who is in the TWW?

I am 1 DPO today--hoping for that cliche New Years Eve baby :D

Who else is in the TWW and when do you plan on testing?

Emma and Avas mommy January 1st, 2014 06:32 PM

Re: Who is in the TWW?

I am. I took my first test last night. I can see a line IRL but cant see it on the pics. Will be retesting tomorrow.

MrsHopeful January 1st, 2014 06:52 PM

My 2ww ends tomorrow and its not looking good :( I was praying for that new years baby too! got the one test with a clear line but that's it...no positives today and a teensy bit of spotting. hoping it was just a horrible evap and I'm not losing another baby.

Good luck to you!! Fingers crossed!!

AmyGail January 1st, 2014 07:34 PM

Today I am 14 dpo. Been getting BFN's but no AF today. Hoping she stays away. Out of tests until I make it to town.

Redneck_Mommy January 2nd, 2014 04:53 AM

I'm 8 DPO... I think. I tested this morning. Bfn. I'm either gearing up for AF or finally pregnant. Boobs on FIRE. Dull ache in abdomen. Tired tired tired. I'm STARVING but nothing sounds good. Bad heart burn if I do eat. Why can't the two possibilities have different signs?!?

Rainbow Catcher January 2nd, 2014 04:54 AM

I think I am! I trigger and am probably 2 DPO, but haven't made the determination on FF yet - I'll probably see what my temp is tomorrow, and override it to be that (since I did an HCG trigger, FF said to override... and I start progesterone tonight, so I think that ups my temps anyway). So, long story long, yes! Looks like we are cycle buddies Morgan!! :)

Good luck ladies!!

When are you going into town Amy!?!??! I admire your patience!

rabbitranch January 2nd, 2014 07:01 AM

I'm not sure if I am yet; the last pregnancy I O'ed on day 11, my typical cycle for many months prior, which was backed up by a BFP on day 22. My last cycle after the m/c was the same length as that one but this cycle I'm not getting real strong signs of ovulating thus far. I'm hoping I don't miss it entirely as everything's still a little out of whack! I put a little ticker up to help me keep track of what day it was but who the heck knows accuracy.

Rainbow Catcher January 2nd, 2014 07:39 AM

oooo Redneck those symptoms sure are looking promising!!! :)

Are you keeping track of temp or CM or anything like that, Rabbit?

rabbitranch January 2nd, 2014 02:39 PM

Erin I keep track of cervical position and CM. That's always worked for me...was just expecting something concrete by now!

Rainbow Catcher January 2nd, 2014 02:49 PM

Well things get a little weird after a m/c, unfortunately. Don't get too discouraged. :hug:

The Purple Butterfly January 2nd, 2014 05:25 PM

I'm like 13/14dpo. I was so freaking out today since AF isn't here yet, and tested. BFN, thankfully!! Hoping to not get pg prior to March or April.

HeartHelloKitty January 2nd, 2014 08:21 PM

I think I'm 2 dpo today. I wasn't really tracking and we were planning to wait one more cycle. We DTD a couple days before I think I O'd. We weren't trying to ttc yet but we'll see what happens.

aStarIsBorn January 3rd, 2014 06:36 AM

I am 11 dpo today. i tested this morning, i think it was BFN :( but its still a little early. this is the most normal cycle I've had since my m/c in july though, so thats good news!

Rainbow Catcher January 3rd, 2014 06:45 AM

Glad to hear it's a normal cycle, Tina!! That's got to feel good!

The Purple Butterfly January 3rd, 2014 06:06 PM

AF showed today!! Yay!!

Rainbow Catcher January 3rd, 2014 08:10 PM

Whew! :)

.:Shortcake:. January 5th, 2014 09:44 AM

I had planned on using OPK's this cycle but with our vacation that didn't happen. I have no clue if I O'd or not... have a strong feeling I did by my CM and some pain I had :) Guess we shall see!

Rainbow Catcher January 5th, 2014 10:18 AM

:fingerscrossed: Katie!! :)

BeckyBozeman January 5th, 2014 12:33 PM

I do believe that I am... I *think* that I o'd on the 2nd or 3rd... I haven't started doing anything but watching CM yet. So I'm gonna say that I'm 2 DPO and I'm having a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. Every other time I've been pregnant I've started having symptoms by 3 or 4 dpo and, with Regan, I got my first faint positive on a frer at 7 dpo... Guess we'll see!

Good luck everyone!!

rabbitranch January 5th, 2014 01:32 PM

I'm just waiting around now knowing what my body wants to do, thought I was O'ing yesterday but who knows! Guess we'll find out soon.