JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Cramping at 4DPO (xposted) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2701718-cramping-4dpo-xposted.html)

Rainbow Catcher January 5th, 2014 11:32 AM

Cramping at 4DPO (xposted)

Hey ladies, I posted this on TTCMA but haven't had any biters yet and I'm really curious! :)

So I was at dinner last night w/ family, and had to leave early because I got some really bad cramps all of the sudden... it's like I could feel my entire uterus. I thought "maybe it's just gas"... because I am a little gassy too :tmi:... but if didn't feel like GI cramping... it's def. lower abdomen, uterine cramps like AF but with some weird twinges. I've never had cramps other than right before/during my AF. It's sore today, like how you feel when you work out with a really tough ab workout the day before when I move. I'm sure it'll go away soon.

So! My question is this - anyone ever have this issue? Could it be from the progesterone? (this is my first cycle using progesterone).

HeartHelloKitty January 5th, 2014 11:38 AM

I've read that progesterone can cause cramping so maybe that's it.

Rainbow Catcher January 5th, 2014 12:17 PM

Re: Cramping at 4DPO (xposted)

yeah I read that on the side effect info as well... it was weird and out of nowhere! Didn't know if this has happened to anyone? Not mild cramping at all either!

rabbitranch January 5th, 2014 02:35 PM

Never been on progesterone but in my last pregnancy at 4dpo and for a week thereafter my uterus felt very tight and unusual. Almost like Braxton Hicks contractions.

Rainbow Catcher January 5th, 2014 03:46 PM

I've read that in a lot of places - though I'm not going to get my hopes up (but in the back of my head I'm doing a lot of hoping that that is what it is!! eee!! :) )

MrsHopeful January 5th, 2014 04:05 PM

I used progesterone cream (20 mg a day) my last two cycles and never had any cramping!! Could be early implantationnnn :D keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Here's another thread on here from someone experiencing the same thing. Lots of ladies posted that they had the same cramping on the cycles when they got their BFPs!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...g-4-5-dpo.html

Don't want to get your hopes up, though...Could always be some intense gas too, lol!

Rainbow Catcher January 5th, 2014 05:26 PM

no it wasn't GI - It was def. uterine. I'm thinking it was progesterone or maybe a cyst? Not getting my hopes up, but yeah reading things like that MrsHopeful really makes think "hmmm???!!!" :)

Tonight, I just got some crazy tooth sensitivity. I'm like "just great, getting a cavity right when I'm trying to get my BFP - just in time to make me think it's something more than it is!"

I'm super cautiously optimistic. I really have been very careful not to overanalyze every little symptom or twinge or anything, because I know it can really make someone crazy and get their hopes up and lead to bad heatache. But that cramping yesterday was INTENSE and so different from the norm... and then this tooth sensitivity tonight.. I told my DH that if I catch a stomach bug and vomit tomorrow, I'll really think the world is playing a dirty trick on me! ;)

I tested out of my trigger, so hcg is gone! yay! :cheer: Hoping the BFP comes back with a vengeance and makes me sick sick sick!! :)

MrsHopeful January 5th, 2014 08:30 PM

I'm getting excited for you!! :)

Another possibility is a UTI. Sometimes I've had some cramping with them. However, a UTI can still be a pregnancy symptom. My sister got them right before she found out she was pregnant both times with both of her boys, and I've heard of other people saying the same thing..

It still doesn't sound quite like UTI cramping to me, though... ;)

This is going to be a long 2WW for you!

Rainbow Catcher January 6th, 2014 05:40 AM

It sure is going to be a long one! Since I tested out the trigger, I'm going to do my best to refrain from POAS for a couple of days.... BUT of course, my FRERs should be at my doorstep when I get home tonight that I ordered from Amazon... BUT since I didn't test out the trigger using those, I really should stay away from them until I have a BFP (power of positive thinking) on the babi tests that I used ;)

I'm full of hope, but trying to keep myself grounded - man that's hard!

Redneck_Mommy January 6th, 2014 06:09 AM

I don't know much about progesterone... But I wanted to tell you :fingerscrossed:!

Danielle80 January 6th, 2014 07:36 AM

How exciting!!! I don't really know about the cramping but I am praying for you and a BFP!!!!

.:Shortcake:. January 7th, 2014 04:39 AM

A cyst or from the progesterone is likely.... BUT could very well be from implantation ;) I have everything crossed for you dear!!! I'm now stalking you for updates!

MrsHopeful January 7th, 2014 11:48 AM

I'm stalking now, too. AF is just leaving town for me, so I have to live through someone!! LOL

Rainbow Catcher January 7th, 2014 12:20 PM

Thanks ladies!! :) Another killer headache today... I think it's from this bitterly cold weather and the huge change from what it was a day ago! I tested out the trigger w/ the Babi tests, and then wanted something else to pee on, and did a FRER today just to see if there was still any of the trigger left, and here's the pic from that - so I need to test out the trigger on this. Will test again at 9dpo w/ a frer to see if it's gone (or darker.. hey a girl can dream).
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps562128ad.jpg

MrsHopeful January 7th, 2014 12:52 PM

What tests were you using when you tested out of your trigger?

Rainbow Catcher January 7th, 2014 12:54 PM

Babi on amazon - not quite as sensitive as the FRERs probably

Danielle.W January 7th, 2014 04:08 PM

FX that gets darker!!

When I had implantation with DD it felt like that :D

Rainbow Catcher January 7th, 2014 08:04 PM

Whaaaa?? Nice! ;) I've missed you Danielle.W! Where ya been!? hope you're well!!

Danielle.W January 7th, 2014 09:55 PM

I've been lurking over here, and posting in ttc :)

The board over here was slow for a while, and then all of a sudden it picked up :P