JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   Frustrated....UPDATE....Not anymore just excited and hopeful (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2704569-frustrated-update-not-anymore-just-excited-and-hopeful.html)

Emma and Avas mommy January 21st, 2014 11:14 PM

Frustrated....UPDATE....Not anymore just excited and hopeful

So I got my pos OPK and now hubby sleeps on the couch and I cant get him to come to bed. I know I can get him if he would come to bed. I dont want to get him in the livingroom since a friend of ours is sleeping over tonight.

Danielle80 January 22nd, 2014 04:42 AM

Re: Frustrated

Aww man! That sucks. I am sorry. I hope that you were able to talk him into coming to bed.

Emma and Avas mommy January 22nd, 2014 05:25 AM

He ended up coming to bed on his own and then he wasnt feeling well. I kicked my plan into action and I had to be on top but the job got done.

Mom2AnAngel2 January 22nd, 2014 05:39 AM

YAY for "getting the job done." :D That's all that really matters in the end.

Emma and Avas mommy January 22nd, 2014 05:50 AM

Hoping I can make it happen again tonight and maybe tomorrow for good measure. Then not sure what I will do during my 2WW. I think it might kill me this month knowing that we dtd at the right time this month.

rabbitranch January 22nd, 2014 06:08 AM

Sorry but that made me LOL.....I so have been there. I swear men have this sensor that makes them unreceptive come ovulation time!

Rainbow Catcher January 22nd, 2014 06:10 AM

Catch that eggie!

Emma and Avas mommy January 22nd, 2014 11:37 AM

OK so I used the first OPK out of the box of 7 yesterday that gave me my positive. I wanted to check it last night at work to see if it was any darker so i POAS and nothing then I got up from a nap today and POAS and nothing no line at all. I will never buy this brand again. Hopefully I wont need to though. Just FYI dont get the Meiier brand OPK they suck or at least this box does. So I dont know what it is showing today.

Emma and Avas mommy January 22nd, 2014 10:33 PM

so i took another opk tonight when i got home from work and this is what i have
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #223636 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Danielle80 January 23rd, 2014 03:08 AM

Wow! We do have fickle and indecisive bodies. Were the other tests used with diluted urine? That looks pos to me. Good luck girlie. Hopefully you have catch that egg.

Emma and Avas mommy January 23rd, 2014 06:04 AM

I had 2 OPK that didnt even have the control line so they were definitly defective and then the one that came back negative I held my uring for a while and peed directly on it and it came back super faint. Then I checked with this one that I posted most recently and this is what I got. I wont be buying these OPKs again. In fact I would like to call and find out what they have to say about this and see what they would be willing to do. I paid $12 for 7 tests (I know it isnt a lot of money but it is when you have to buy more than 1 box) and 3 of them didnt give accurate readings.

Didnt get to BD last night DH isnt feeling well and is coming down with something. I just hope what we did the night before or early morning yesterday really was enough to catch the egg.

Mom2AnAngel2 January 23rd, 2014 07:13 AM

That is so frustrating! I would definately call the company and ask for a refund at the very least. I hope your H feels better soon. I have everything crossed for you that the other night was enough to get the job done.

Emma and Avas mommy January 23rd, 2014 10:56 AM

here is the newest opk
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #223872 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Mom2AnAngel2 January 23rd, 2014 05:05 PM

Definitely still positive! Yay...there is still time! I hope your H is feeling better tonight so that you can make good use of it.

pixie23 January 23rd, 2014 07:36 PM

Still have time :) Hope your DH is feeling better so you can bd :) goodluck!

Emma and Avas mommy January 24th, 2014 05:49 AM

He seemed to be feeling much better last night. So we bd. Really hoping we caught the egg. I had o pains in my right ovary most of the day and night last night.