JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive after Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/)
-   -   GTKY (Get to Know you) Questions!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f114-trying-to-conceive-after-loss/2708771-gtky-get-to-know-you-questions.html)

.:Shortcake:. February 18th, 2014 11:18 AM

GTKY (Get to Know you) Questions!!

Okay ladies we have a ton of new members... and while I'm excited to meet you ladies, I hate the reason we are brought here. So here are some questions to get to know each other :)

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what?
Do you live in your home state?
How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
Where are you in your TTC journey?

rusticbythesea01 February 18th, 2014 11:32 AM

Re: GTKY (Get to Know you) Questions!!

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I say "Oh, really" a lot, and I think I offend people sometimes, but don't mean it! :rolleyes:
Do you live in your home state? No, I'm originally from South FL.
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? 3-4 loads
Where are you in your TTC journey? I got pg on Cycle #3 & just m/c'ed on feb.10th. I am now on cd9 of Cycle #4 and will hopefully catch this eggy & it sticks! I should be o'ing in 6 days. I'll be using opk's & paying close attention to o signs since I may be off by a coupe/few days because of the m/c. :smile:

Mom2AnAngel2 February 18th, 2014 12:07 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I don't think so, but know I am really going to try and pay attention to myself and see.

Do you live in your home state? Nope. I am origanally from NJ (but I don't admit that too often...LOL).

How many loads of laundry do you do a week? Oh boy....3 loads of clothing, 1 towel load, 1 sheet load and cloth diapers every 3 days. I guess that is about 7 loads, give or take.

Where are you in your TTC journey? DH and I tried for 2 years before we got our first BFP (we lost our son at 19 weeks). We TTCAL for 4 cycles before we got our next BFP and DS was born 1/14/13. AF returned 6 months later and we got our last BFP 4 cycles after that (missed m/c discovered at 10 weeks 12/13). We are currently waiting to TTCAL, as we were advised to wait 3 cycles. Well AF appeared this morning, so we are officially in our last cycle of waiting. Can we fast forward through this month please!?!?!

BeckyBozeman February 18th, 2014 12:24 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I use the word "such" a lot... you're "such" a stinker. You're "such" a cutie. DH says that I'm "such a sucher!"
Do you live in your home state? Nope. Born and raised in Utah and now a Montana girl!
How many loads of laundry do you do a week?Oh dear lord. Way too many! I'm betting that for the three of us I do two loads a day?
Where are you in your TTC journey?After two losses in 2011, one at 11 weeks and one at 9 weeks, we got our first rainbow baby in December of 2012. We're now ttc a little brother or sister for Regan!

plan4fate February 18th, 2014 03:35 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? Jm won't let me say it
Do you live in your home state? Nope, don't even live in my home country
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? About 6
Where are you in your TTC journey? Almost 11 years since my first chemical.. and 2 years, 2m trying with my husband. Looking for answers this spring.

katydae88 February 18th, 2014 04:13 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? Not that I am aware of.
Do you live in your home state? Sort of :p I was born in Arkansas raised in Oklahoma and lived there for 36 years but now live in Arkansas ;)
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? Too many to count!!
I have 2 grown children a DS and DD. I had my tubes tied at the same time I had my daughter. I had a tubal reversal in Sept 2011...so with my (now) DH we have been ttc for 2 years 4 months since we had the miscarriage :( My DH doesn't have any biological children so I am really hoping that we have at least 1 together :)

aquariussweety21 February 18th, 2014 04:41 PM

Okay ladies we have a ton of new members... and while I'm excited to meet you ladies, I hate the reason we are brought here. So here are some questions to get to know each other

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I say "right" a lot during a conversation. I like to be an active listener, but think it can annoy people lol
Do you live in your home state? No, i love in NY, but moved here from ontario Canada
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? 4
Where are you in your TTC journey? Well we got a bfp on cycle 3 of clomid 50mg and then I miscarried Feb 11th. Now we are waiting a couple of months at least

Rainbow Catcher February 18th, 2014 05:11 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? Shut your mouth!
Do you live in your home state? Yeap - born and raised. (Steph, I'm in Chesapeake - hi neighbor!!)
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? it varies
Where are you in your TTC journey? hell. Can I say that on JM? Waiting on labs to hopefully move forward with ART

HazelMom February 18th, 2014 05:12 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? No, I don't think I do. But people say I smile a lot...not a phrase, but still.
Do you live in your home state? No, I was born in CA.
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? 3-4
Where are you in your TTC journey? We TTC for 8 months and then got pregnant with DS, who was born 10/1/12. Recently we tried to get pregnant for 3 months, got our positive pregnancy test a few weeks ago, and then had a miscarriage on 2/14/14. Right now we are WTTC, perhaps for a long time.

momRT February 18th, 2014 08:03 PM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what?
"I know right" I'm sure I say a lot of them

Do you live in your home state?
Yep, I've only been out of CA a few times

How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
Geez, between all five of us I probably do anywhere from 6-10

We're WTTC. It's only been three weeks and one day since I have birth to Jackson. We're thinking of starting to try again in April.

.:Shortcake:. February 19th, 2014 04:37 AM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I say "oh my word" alot ;)
Do you live in your home state? I sure do!! Good ole PA!
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? We do laundry on Sunday's and it's usually 2-3 loads.
Where are you in your TTC journey? We are just winging it ;) What will be, will be.

Sassafrass February 19th, 2014 08:34 AM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? Cant say those words on here ;)

Do you live in your home state? I don't live in the same province. Other side of the country.

How many loads of laundry do you do a week? bahaha...hmmm...let me guesstimate...at the very least, in a week...20.

Where are you in your TTC journey? cycle 17.

butterfly721 February 19th, 2014 11:09 AM

Do you say a phrase compulsively? If so what? I try not to because my DH has many that he says compulsively, and I find it really annoying.
Do you live in your home state? Yes.
How many loads of laundry do you do a week? About 7.
Where are you in your TTC journey? I had a miscarriage in August of 2013. I had to have a D&C. I'm currently on CD 26. I O'ed on CD 17. I've been having 37 day cycles.