JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f755-trying-to-conceive-and-pregnancy/)
-   -   guess who! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f755-trying-to-conceive-and-pregnancy/1989609-guess-who.html)

ChicaChels May 25th, 2010 08:49 AM

guess who!

Sam and I are officially trying for Brylie's sister :wub:

We were going to wait until September to try, but I ovulated May 13th and I am 99% sure I had a chemical, so we bumped it up a couple months. I start acupuncture a week from Thursday and am working wiht a nutritionist to be as healthy as possible. My metformin is also bumped up to 2000mg. We will still resume MA in Oct if I am not preggo by then! Wish us luck, ladies!! :wub: :cheer:

TheOnlyPink May 25th, 2010 09:44 AM

Re: guess who!

i have been stalking you the past few days!!! i am thrilled to hear you are going to start tcc fully now. I really think you had a chemical too, i'm so sorry. i hope you get that bfp this cycle!!!!

amberrose22 May 25th, 2010 10:16 AM

YAY Chelsea I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think you'll have a BOY this time though!)

ChicaChels May 25th, 2010 12:58 PM

oh god don't say that....we really cant have a boy....we dont agree on the circumcision argument...and a lot of other things boy related! plus i have a great name picked for my next girl and not a single clue on a boy name : )

emsketch May 25th, 2010 02:17 PM

Yea!!! I hope you get your bfp soon!

Christina(mommyof2) May 25th, 2010 05:51 PM

good luck!!!

MomtoKatieB May 26th, 2010 06:46 AM

Good luck!

amberrose22 May 26th, 2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicaChels (Post 20308763)
oh god don't say that....we really cant have a boy....we dont agree on the circumcision argument...and a lot of other things boy related! plus i have a great name picked for my next girl and not a single clue on a boy name : )

You do realize you don't have a choice in this matter right?? ;)

lil duckies mama May 26th, 2010 08:13 PM

Yay, I have been watching and waiting for you to announce it!! I am so excited for you!!

ChicaChels May 26th, 2010 08:35 PM

well, we did like everything we could to sway for Brylie...except obviously she was conceived at ovulation which is a "boy" to do..but we take all the supplements and stuff to help sway for a girl. i would embrace a boy, but I would pick a girl. I DONT want to circ him and sam so far wants to. But I don't feel like cutting my babe's genitals, and saying to him "youre not perfect the way you were born, but your sister, who I didn't alter at all, was"....I am a crazy person to sam..who btw said as a child he was angry at his parents for circ'ing him and changing his body without his permission :mad:

gumonyershoe June 9th, 2010 05:13 PM

you should totally use that argument with him. If HE was angry for his parents making that decision, why does he feel it is right to do that to his son?

I also am thinking I don't want to circ if I ever have a boy. Rob doesn't care either way I think. We have talked about it briefly and he said something stupid like "Well we have to circumcise because we're not Jewish." and I looked at him funny and he was all like "What?" and I said "Um, circumcision was the Jewish thing to do so if anything we shouldn't circumcise because we're not Jewish." So that kinda took him down a notch. lol

ChicaChels June 11th, 2010 02:05 PM

well sam says as he got older he is glad he was circ'd because (he was a virgin when i met him) was afraid i would have laughed at his intact penis. im like heck no! but he doesn't want our son to have those "fears" as he gets to the sexual activity age :rolleyes: