JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f755-trying-to-conceive-and-pregnancy/)
-   -   Am I the ONLY +size ttc-er? LOL (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f755-trying-to-conceive-and-pregnancy/2284376-am-i-only-size-ttc-er-lol.html)

nichol March 23rd, 2011 07:14 PM

Am I the ONLY +size ttc-er? LOL

Not a very active part of the board, I see!

I know I'm not the only one LOL:o

Ambie213 March 24th, 2011 06:31 AM

Re: Am I the ONLY +size ttc-er? LOL

NO... you are not the only one. I believe aarafko (April) is trying, as are gumonyershoe (Annika) and emsketch (Liz)...... gumon and emsk haven't been here in awhile, though. But I would definitely talk to April and another lady who just became active on here - praying.4.baby
I promise to check in here every so often.... sorry I haven't lately :(

MyFuss May 27th, 2011 08:19 PM

I am new to the boards and would be a + size TTC Currently in TWW. Not sure what is on this section of the board. :)

Ambie213 May 28th, 2011 05:46 AM

Hi MyFuss! Glad that you are joining us. As I mentioned in previous post, this section isn't really that active, but I will try and pop in every so often and see how people are doing! Please come and introduce yourself on the main board and feel free to ask questions and jump right in!

FinallyReady2011 July 18th, 2011 01:54 PM

Hello. I am new to this website. I am plus size and TTC.
I would love to meet others who are in the same boat :)

Stella

Ambie213 July 19th, 2011 01:26 PM

Hi FinallyReady! Welcome! I'm Amber, wife to Eric, and mom to Adam (2 1/2) and Phoebe (3 months). I am not currently TTC, but I wanted to welcome you. Please come and introduce yourself on the main board and jump right in! I look forward to getting to know you and I wish you all the luck TTC!

*Manda* August 4th, 2011 09:49 AM

I can join here! I'm definitely a plus size ttcer and I'd love to see this area take off a bit more!

Ambie213 August 5th, 2011 06:06 AM

Hi Manda - welcome! As you can probably see, this part of the board isn't super active :( I'm not currently TTC, but I will try and check up here every so o ften! In the meantime, though, please feel free to introduce yourself on the main Plus Size Mommies board - we'd love to get to know you! :)

Justjeni August 14th, 2011 06:02 PM

I'm a plus size TTC. We have been TTC for over 4 years and we are now in the process of relocating and I will be finding a place to have IVF done!

Ambie213 August 15th, 2011 09:18 AM

Welcome Justjeni! As in my previous posts, there are some people who are also TTC on here... This part of the board is not super active, but it would be great to see it pick up! I am not TTC, but I want to welcome you and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! I really hope the IVF works for you!