JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/)
-   -   I'm going to go ahead and say it...... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/1979230-im-going-to-go-ahead-and-say.html)

angel3y35 May 15th, 2010 02:21 PM

I'm going to go ahead and say it......

I think there's a chance I might be pregnant. I know I'm only 6DPO which would mean implantation was probably just now happening but something is happening in my body!!! I woke up kinda blah this morning which has now turned into a low grade fever (hasn't reached 100 yet), dizziness, backache, minor cramps, and serious exhaustion even though I got over 12 hours of sleep last night. To the point where even the thought of getting up and taking a shower makes me want to cry. I'm not sick because other than a little stuffy nose nothing is bother me or hurting. Several of my friends have said that feeling like they had the flu was their first sign even before they got a positive test. Right now I just want to go get in bed and sleep until the a.m. but I can't. I'm taking my mom out for her late mother's day dinner tonight. While I'm sure she'd understand , she's going through a lot with my grandmother right now and she needs it.

--and yes I did test today :shhh: pointless I know but I just couldn't resist the temptation!!!!!

wishfulgal May 15th, 2010 02:47 PM

Re: I'm going to go ahead and say it......

I really hope you are!! :excited:

Crys May 16th, 2010 06:29 AM

I really think you are too! I can't wait for you to be able to test!!! Im telling you right now I had symptoms of being pg daaaysss before implantation occured. I take it as the extra progestrone your body needs to make baby nice and cozy!

& Also I didnt get my bfp that was very clear until 11dpo and even then it was sooo faint

angel3y35 May 16th, 2010 07:21 AM

I'm testing tomorrow a.m at 8dpo...not thinking it'll be positive but i'm going to anyway :)

*Mommy2Remington* May 16th, 2010 09:12 AM

I think you are too!!! OMG!! I hope this is it for you Paige!!! YAY!!!!

angel3y35 May 16th, 2010 03:48 PM

I'm nervous/scared. I don't want to get my hopes up too much but I just can't help but feel that something is going on in my body.....ahhhhhhh I'm gonna go nuts. If the way I felt yesterday was implantation (which from what I've read several places it is possible that's what it was) a test should be positive by Wed.. Dad's birthday is the 25th and I would LOVE to be able to tell him that he was going to have his first grandchild on his birthday.

Dóchas May 17th, 2010 12:43 AM

I really hope you are honey. I'll be crossing my crossables for you.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Crys May 17th, 2010 06:04 AM

I need an update from you love..whether on here or a text..so make that happen :)

LindseyMarie May 17th, 2010 08:45 AM

I hope this is it for you!

~*Jackie*~ May 17th, 2010 09:56 AM

Good luck!!

LindseyMarie May 17th, 2010 02:54 PM

I just realized we are pretty much cycle buddies! I am 6DPT today, so we'd be due around the same time if we both got pregnant!

DH will be TDY when AF is due.... so I'll either had a good surprise for him when he gets home, or I can be alone and upset when she hits! :S

angel3y35 May 17th, 2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindseyMarie (Post 20218131)
I just realized we are pretty much cycle buddies! I am 6DPT today, so we'd be due around the same time if we both got pregnant!

DH will be TDY when AF is due.... so I'll either had a good surprise for him when he gets home, or I can be alone and upset when she hits! :S

ooooo that would be awesome!!!!

Crys May 17th, 2010 06:51 PM

even more awesome that you both will be in my ddc!! Come on beans stick &&& stick!!!!

angel3y35 May 18th, 2010 05:40 PM

I'm starting to think I might have been a little too hopeful. My cramps are getting more intense, like they do the day before the witch shows. If I do start that not only means I'm not pregnant and have to do Clomid again, but I have a LP defect...uhhhhhh

LindseyMarie May 18th, 2010 07:13 PM

I take prometrium for a LPD because my first month on 100mg clomid was a 23 (!!!) day cycle. :S Hopefully thats not the case for you!

Ima May 19th, 2010 04:23 AM

oooo i hope its good news this month. i take a progesterone cream until CD25 and my cycle is much better.....maybe you should have your levels tested!!!! when you getting your BETa?

angel3y35 May 19th, 2010 04:58 AM

I'm not getting a beta. I'm just doing the clomid through my OBGYN for a few cycles. The closest RE is over 3 hours away so we are really hoping clomid is all I need. The witch still hasn't shown.....I might test again Friday if I still haven't started, might just wait until Monday since I should start Sunday...

Ima May 21st, 2010 02:54 AM

i really hope its a good weekend for you.....if AF hasnt shown up its a good sign...keep the faith!!!!